- Volume 32 Issue 6
The gravity and magnetic measurements have been obtained from 34 stations with 50m intervals along the survey line positioned between Jangtanri and sindapri for studying subsurface geology and structures of the volcanic rocks in Yeoncheon area. The Bouguer gravity and magnetic anomaly values were evaluated from the reduction of the field observation, and then interpreted by Nettleton's method and maximum-pepth rules, are approximately 160m based on magnetic data and 135m based on gravity data. High Bouguer gravity anomaly zone between 0m in Jangtanri and 900m along the survery line, is caused by thick and high density, older dasalt which is positioned beneath jijangbong tuff breccia, and this result corresponds to the interpretation result based on magnetic anomly. Lower gravity and magnetic anomaly zones ariund 900m are caused by between 1300m and 1550m are caused by high density of Quarternary basalt exposed in the surface, and lower gravity and magnetic anomalies at 200m and 1250m are caused by faults.
- Science Reports of Yamaguchi University v.13 추가령열곡 (日文) 高橋英太郞
- 광산지질 v.17 no.3 추가령지구대의 지질구조, 고자자기 및 암석학적 연구 김규한;김옥준;민경덕;이윤수
- 광산지질 v.4 no.1 남한의 신기화강암류의 관입시기와 지각변동 김옥준
- 朝鮮博物館會誌 no.22 朝鮮의 第四紀火山에 關하여 (日文) 木野崎古郎
- 응용 지구물리학 민경덕;서정희;권병두
- 경기도 연천지역에 분포하는 화산암류에 대한 고지자기, 중력 및 자력 탐사연구 박혁진
- Jour. Coll. Imp. Univ. Tpkyo v.19 An orographic sketch of Korea 小藤文次郎
- 지질학회 v.19 no.3 한반도내에서의 제4기 화상활동에 관한 연구;추가령열곡내에서 원종관
- Rock magnetism Nagata, T.
- Geophysics v.7 Gravity and magnetism calculation Nettleton, T.
- Geophys. Prospe. v.7 Some depth formula for local gravity and magnetic anomalies Smith, R.A.
- Geophysical Research v.64 Rapid computations for two dimensional bodies Talwani, M.;Worzel, J.L.;Landisman, M.
- 지질학회 v.19 no.1 추가령열곡의 지구조적 해석 이대성;유권주;김광호