- Volume 32 Issue 6
Gully pot is a part of urban darainage system to butter the runoff water fluxes from road to rivers and to minimize environmental pollution by prevending over the surrounding area. A series of studies have been carried out concerning the physicochemical characteristics of the sewage sludge sediments sttling down in such a gully pot in order to over to evaluate the contamination for heavy metals such as pb, Zn, Cu and Cd. The roadside soil and sewage sludge samples from gully pots were characterized by XRD analyses and sequential extraction : Zn 2595.7
- 한국자원연구소 98 기초기반과제 도로변 (서울시 및 일부 고속돌 주면)의 유독 중금속 및 유기물질의 오염평가 연구 이평구
- 자원환경지질학회지 v.32 no.1 도로면 토양의 오염특성과 Pb, Zn, Cd 및 Mn의 침출거동에 미치는 pH와 반응시간의 영향 이평구;이재호
- 한국토양환경학회지 v.2 no.1 프랑스 A-71고속도로변 토양과 부유퇴적물의 중금속 거동 및 오염연구 이평구
- 제38회 서울통계연보 서울시
- 환경통계연감 환경부
- Wat. sci. tech. v.22 Distribution of sedimentation rates of suspended solids and heavy metals in combined sewer overflows Benoist, A.P.;Lijklema, L.
- Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta. v.52 The co-diagenesis of sulfur and iron in acid sediments of southwestern Qubec Carignan, R.;Tessier, A.
- Environmental Geochemistry and Health v.17 Metal contamination of soils and dusts in Seoul metropolitan city, Korea Chon, H.T.;Kim, K.W.;Kim, J.Y.
- Wat. Sci. Tech. v.32 Metallic pollution in clogging materials of urban porous pavements Colandini, V.;Legret M.;Brosseaud, Y.;Balad s J.D.
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.12 Effect of absorbed complexing ligands on trace metal uptake by hydrous oxides Davis, J.A.;Leckie, J.O.
- Wat. Sci. Tech. v.28 Mobilization and removal of contaminants associated with urban duet and dirt Dempsey, B.A.;Tai, Y.L.;Harrison, S.G.
- Water, Air, and Soil Pollution v.17 Incidence of Heavy Metals in Street Surface sediments : Solubility and Grain Size Studies Ellis, J.B.;Revitt, D.M.
- Sci. Total Environ. v.43 The chemical Composition of Highway Drainage water: Ⅱ. Chemical Associations of Metals in the Suspended Sediment Harrison, R.M.;Wilson, S.J.
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.15 Chemical Association of Lead, Cadmium, Copper, and zinc in Street Dusts and Roadside Soils Harrison, R.M.;Laxen, D.P.;Wilson, S.J.
- Sci. Total Environ. v.93 An Integrated Budget for Selected Pollutants for a Major Rural Highway Hewitt, C.N.;Rashed M.B.
- Water Air Soil Pollut. v.25 Stormwater runoff from highways Hoffman, E.J.;Latimer, J.S.;Hunt, C.D.;Mills, G.L.;Quinn, J.C.
- Atmospheric Environment v.31 The temporal in the concentrations of airborne lead and its relationship aerosol behavior Kim, K.H.;Kim, D.S.;Lee, T.J.
- Environmental Technology v.13 Pollution m tallique relargable par les a rosols d'origine autorouti re Lebreton, L.;Thevenot, D.
- Water Research v.32 no.11 Characteristics of polluted artificial soil localized on a motorway border and effects of acidification on the leaching behavior of heavy metals (Pb, Zn, Cd) Lee, P.K.;Touray, J.C.
- Hydrogeologie no.1 Mis en solution des metaux lourds (Zn, Cd, Pb.) per lessivage de sols et de sediments pollues en domaines autoroutier : approche experimentale Lee, P.K.;Touray, J.C.
- Sci. Total Environ. v.201 Heavy Metal Contamination of Settling Particles in a Retention Pond along the A-71 Motorway in Sologne, France Lee, P.K.;Baillif, P.;Touray, J.C.;Ildefonse, J.P.
- Environmental Geology v.32/2 Geochemical behavior and relative mobility of metals (Mn, Cd, Zn and Pb) in recent sediments of a retention pond along the A-71mortorway in Sologne, France Lee, P.K.;Baillif, P.;Touray, J.C.
- Sci. Total Environ. v.80 Sources and storm loading variations of metal species in a gulypot catchment Morrison, G.M.;Revitt, D.M.;Ellis, J.B.
- Non-point pollution abatement symposium Magnitude and problems of non-point pollutionfromurban and urbanizing area Oberts, G.L.;V. Novotny(ed.)
- Metals in hydrocycle Salomons, W.;Forstner, U.
- Environmental Soil Chemistry Sparks, D.L.
- Anal. Chem. v.51 Sequential Extraction Procedure for the speciation of Particular trace Metals Tessier, A.;Campell, P.G.C.;Bisson, M.
- Wat. Sci. Tech. v.22 Sewer sediment and its relation with the quality characteristics of combined sewer flows Verbanck, M.
- Use of organic solvents, Intern. J. Environ. anal. Chem. v.51 Sequential extraction of copper and zinc from sewage sludgs Vieira e Silva, J.M.;Domingues, H.;Mesquita, M.E.