- Volume 32 Issue 6
Through alkaline hydrothermal activation processes, zeolite minerals were synthesized from fly ashes produced at Youngwol and Boryoung power plants. The syntheses were performed in a closed teflon vessel with a teflon-coated magnetic bar for continuous stirring during the reaction periods. The experiments were caeeied out at three different reaction temperatures (
- 한국광물학회지 v.3 유리질 암석으로부터 제올라이트 합성에 관한 연구 (1) : Na-P, Na-A 제올라이트 저온수열합성 노진환
- 한국폐기물학회지 v.16 석탄회를 이용한 제올라이트성 물질의 합성과 흡착특성 류관호;배장순;백일현;빈현숙
- 자원환경지질 v.30 영월 화력발전소에서 배출된 석탄회의 광물학적, 지화학적 특성 이규호;최선경;문희수;이상훈
- 韓土服誌 v.31 인공 제올라이트에 의한 폐수 중 중금속 흡착 이덕배;이경보;이상복;한상수;逸見彰男
- 광물과 산업 v.10 석탄회의 이화학적 변이성과 광물학적 특성 장용선
- 석탄회 품질특성 시험 결과 및 분석 보고서 전력 연구원
- 자원환경지질 v.31 영월지역 토양 중 PFA로부터 기인된 잠재적 독성원소의 분포 최선경;문희수;송윤구;유장한
- J. Chem. Soc. Ion-exchange and ion-sieve Process in Crystalline Zeolites Barrer, R.M.
- Chem. and Ind. Some features of ion exchange in crystals Barrer, R.M.
- Senior Research Fellow Union Carbide Corporation Zeolite Molecular Sieves : structure, chemistry, and use Breck, D.W.
- J. Appl. Clay. v.7 Quantitative Interpretation of x-ray Diffraction Patterns of Mixtures: Ⅰ. Matrix-Flushing method for Quantitative multicomponent Analysis Chung, F.H.
- Environmental Science and Technology v.10 Comparison of levels of trace elements extracted from fly ash and levels found in effluent waters from a coal fired power plant Dreesen, D.R.;Gladney, E.S.;Owens, J.W.;Perkins, B.L.;Wienke, C.L.;Wangen, L.E.
- Fuel v.74 Particle size-density relation and cenosphere content of coal fly ash Ghosal, S.;Self, S.A.
- Clay Sci. v.6 Increase in cation capacity of coal fly ash by alkali treatment Henmi, T.
- Fortschr. Miner v.63 Zeolite formation from fly ash H ller, H.;Wirsching, U.
- Nature v.185 Weathering of fly ash Jones, L.H.;Lewis, A.V.
- J. Environ. Sci. Health v.32 (A) Geochemistry of leachate from fly ash disposal mound Lee, Sanghoon;Hahn, Jeongsang
- Fuel v.71 Fly ash development from sodium, sulfur and silica during coal combustion Ludlow, D.K.;Erickson, T.A.;Benson, S.A.
- Mineral v.10 Sorption of lithium isotopes on zeolites Matousova, O.
- Journal of Environmental Quality v.19 Geochemical factors controlling the mobilization of inorganic constituents from the fossil fuel combustion residue:Ⅰ-Review of the major elements : Mattigod, S.V.;Rai, D.;Eary, L.E.;Ainsworth C.C.
- Fuel v.74 Synthesis of zeolites by alkaline activation of ferro-aluminous fly ash Querol, X.;Alastuey, A.;Fernandez-Turiel, J.L.;Lopez-Soler, A.
- Journal of materials science v.28 Selective formation of Na-X zeolite from coal fly ash by fusion with sodium hydroxide prior to hydrothermal reaction Shigemoto, N.;Hayashi, H.;Miyaura, K.
- J. of Chem. Eng. v.12 Preparation of Zeolitic adsorbents from waste Coal Fly Ash. Korea Shin, Bang-Sup.;Lee, Sung-Oh.;Kook, Nam-Pyo
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.29 Cation Exchange properties of Hydrothermally Treated coal Fly Ash Singer, A.;Berkgaut, V.
- Zeolites v.2 Kinetic study of transformation of zeolite A into zeolite p Suboti, B.;mit, I.;Mad ija, O.;Sekovani, L.