- Volume 21 Issue 1
COPRIMELY PACKED RINGS (II)
- CHO, YONG HWAN (Dept. of Mathematics Education, Chonbuk National University)
- Received : 1999.03.30
- Published : 1999.07.30
In this paper we show that in case of Noetherian ring R(1) if R is coprimely packed then R((X)) is coprimely packed and (2) if Max(R) is coprimely packed then so is MaxR((X)).
Supported by : research funds of Chonbuk National University
- Bull.of Honam Math.Soc. v.12 Coprimely packed rings Cho, Y.H.
- power series over commutative rings Brewer, J.W.
- Journal of pure and applied algebra Three note on coprime packedness Erdogdu
- Com.in Algebra v.23 no.3 The prime avoidance of maximal ideals in commutative rings Erdogdu
- Multiplicative ideal theory Gilmer, R.
- Commutative rings with zero divisors Huckaba, J.A.
- J. Korean Math. Soc. v.25 no.2 A note on the quotient ring R((X)) on the power series ring R[[X]] Kim, J.H.