- Volume 9 Issue 7
Treatment of Kimpo Landfill Leachate by Emulsion Liquid Membrane
에멀젼액막을 이용한 김포매립지 침출수의 처리
- Ro, Yun-Chan (Department of Chemical Engineering, Yonsei University) ;
- Kim, Jong-Kuk (Department of Chemical Engineering, Keunyang University) ;
- Park, Ham-Yong (Department of Chemical Engineering, Yonsei University) ;
- Kim, Woo-Sik (Department of Chemical Engineering, Yonsei University)
- Received : 1997.07.18
- Accepted : 1998.08.26
- Published : 1998.12.10
This study is concerned with the treatment of landfill leachate by carrier meditated emulsion. Using the batch operation, the optimum conditions for the removal of anionic and cationic materials were obtained. The landfill leachate from the plant was experimented under these conditions. The experimental variables were surfactant (Arlacel80) concentration and carrier(Aiquat336, DEHPA) concentration in membrane phase and counter ion concentration in internal phase. More than 80%(COD) of landfill leachate component could be removed within 12 minutes. The most crucial experimental variable for the removal efficiency was carrier concentration in membrane phase. In the other variables, the reaction time was more effected than the removal efficiency.
Supported by : 연세대학교, 한국학술진흥재단
- Ind. Eng. Chem Process Des. Dev. v.10 Li, N. N.
- J. Memb. Sci. v.46 Kataoka T;nishiki T
- J. Memb. Sci. v.24 Flyles T. M.
- J. Memb. Sci. v.38 Draxler J;Furst W.
- J. Memb. Sci. v.70 Goswami A. N;Sharma A.
- J. Memb. Sci. v.86 Hong S. A;Yang J. W
- 액막법 분리공정을 이용한 L-phenylalanine의 농축 김종국
- Encyclopedia of Chemical Processing and Design McKetta, J. J;Cunningham, W. A
- J. EED, Proc. of ASCE v.103 Aerobic Bio-Treatment of a High-Strength leachates Uloth, V. C;Mavinic, D. S
- J. EED, Proc. of ASCE v.109 Chemical-Physical Leachates Treatment Keenan, J. D.
- J. WPCF v.57 The Treatment of Leachates from Domenstic Waste in Landfill Robinson, H. D;Maris, P. J.
- 한국수질보전학회 v.7 조광명
- 한국폐기물학회 v.8 김수생
- 한국폐기물학회 v.9 이정선
- 한국폐기물학회 v.1 김수생
- 도시폐기물 매립장의 환경오염과 절감대책 김수생
- 한국수질보전학회 v.4 김동윤