- Volume 7 Issue 3
Genetic Diversity and Thermostabilitical Variants of Corbicula japonica from the Two Main Rivers in Korea
한국의 두 강으로부터 재첩의 유전적 종다양성과 열안정성 변이체
- Heo, Man-Gyu (Dept. of Biology and Biological Education, Pusan National University) ;
- Mun, Du-Ho (Dept. of Biology and Biological Education, Pusan National University) ;
- Heo, Heung-Uk (Dept. of Biology and Biological Education, Pusan National University)
- Published : 1998.06.01
We examined the genetic variation within the species, the patterns of genetic diversty between populations, thermostability variations of enzymes and temperature tolerances of Corbicula japonica from the two main rivers In Korea. Starch gel electrophoresis was used to examine the genetic variation of 22 locl. Henting experiments of electrophoresis under the condition of 40
Thermostability variations;Corbicula japonica;genetic diversty
- Nippon Suisan Gakkaigh v.53 Temperature tolerance differences among normal diploid and triploid Pacific Abalones Fujino, K.;S. Okumura;H. Inayoshi
- Science v.241 Genetics and demography in biological conservation Lande, R.
- Ann. Human Genet. v.41 F-statistics and analysis of gene diversity in subdivied populations Nei, M.
- Bull. Japan. Soc. Sci. Fish. v.47 Thermostability variation at multiple loci in the pacific Abalone Okumura, S.;K. Sasaki;K. Fujino
- Bull. Japan. Soc. Sci. Fish. v.50 Population differences in gene frequency of the Japanese scallop, Patinopecton yesoensis on the Okhottsk sea coast of Hokkaido Kijima, A.;K. Mori;Y. Fujio
- Evolution v.19 The interpretation genetic population structure by F-statistics with special regard to systems of mating Wright, S.
- Am. Soc. Microbio. v.2 Effect of temperature, pH, water activity, and pressure om growth Ingraham, J.
- Jpn. J. Genet. v.67 Detection of heat stability variants in GPI isozymes of the guppy, Poecilia reticulata Kanda, N.;Y. Fujio
- J. Heredity v.87 Population genetics and genetic variability of Bulinus globosus (Gastropoda: Planorbidae) from the two main river systems in Zimbabwe Mukaratirwa, S.;H.R. Siegismund;T.K. Kristensen;K. Chandiwana
- 세계보전전략(IUCN-UNEP-WWF. World Conservation Strategy) 환경청
- Nature v.263 Heat stability variants of esterase-6 in Drosophila melanogaster Cochrane, B.J.
- Amer. Fern. J. v.73 Starch gel electrophoresis of ferns: A complication of grinding buffers, gel and electrode buffers, and staining schedules Soltis, D.E.;C.H. Haufler;D.C. Darrow;G.J. Gastony
- American Malacological Bulletin v.6 Genetic polymrophism in gastropods: a comparison of methods and habitat scales Brown, K.M.;T.D. Richardson
- Bull. Japan. Soc. Sci. Fish. v.46 Genetic studies on the pacific abalone.Ⅲ. Differences in electrophoretic patterns between Haliotis discus Reeve and Haliotis discus hannai Ino. Fujino, K.;K. Sasaki;N.P. Wilkins
- Am J Hum Genet. v.22 Population studies on soethern Indian tribes. Ⅱ. Local genetic differentation in the Papago Workman, P.L.;J.D. Niswander
- Nature v.260 Thermostability studies for investigating nonelectrophoretia Trippa, G.;A. Loverre;A. Catamo
- Bull. Tohoku Natl. Fish. Res. Inst. v.54 Genetic variability and population structures in the abalone,Haliotis discuss hannai Hara, M.;S. Kikuchi
- Temperature Biology of Animals Cossins, A.R.;K. Bowler
- Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA v.70 Still more genetic variability in natural populations Bernstein, S.;L.H. Throckmorton;J.L. Hubby
- Genet. Res. v.22 A model of mutation appropriate to estimate the number of electrophoretically detectable alleles in a finite population Ohta, T.;M. Kimura
- Am. J. Bot. v.75 Genetic structure of populations of geographically restriction and widespread species of Astragalus (Fabaceae) Karron, J.D.;Y.B. Linhart;C.A. Chaulk;C.A. Robertson
- Science v.236 Gene flow and the geographical structure of natural populations Slatkin, M.
- Nature v.279 Hidden genetic variability in two popluations of a marine mussel Gosling, E.
- Genetics v.49 The number of alleles that can be maintained in a finite populations Kimura, M.;J.F. Crow
- Biochem. Genet. v.14 Further evidence of thermostability variation within electrophoretic mobility classes of enzymets Milkman, R.
- Genetics v.84 Genetic heterogeneity within electrophoretic alleles of xanthine dehydrogenase in Drosophila pseudobscura Singh, R.S.;R.C. Lewontin;A.A. Felton
- 부산일보 섬진강 수질 4급수 전락 위기 김종흥
- Plant Population Genetics, Breeding, and Genetic Resources Allozyme diversity in plant species Hamrick, J.L.;M.J.W. Godt
- Genetics v.80 The study of genetic variations by electrophoretic and heart denaturation techniques at the octanol dehydrogenase locus in members of the Drosophila virilis group Singh, R.S.;J.L. Hubby;L.H. Throckmorton
- Global Biodiversity Strategy World Comservation Union(IUCN) and United Nations Environment Programme(UNEP) WRI(World Resources Institudes)