- Volume 2 Issue 2
Free Vibration Analysis of Monosymmetric Thin-walled Circular Curved Beam
일축대칭 단면을 갖는 박벽 원형 곡선보의 자유진동 해석
- 장승필 ;
- 김문영 ;
- Published : 1998.06.01
For free vibration of monosymmetric thin-walled circular arches including restrained warping effect, the elastic strain and kinetic energy is derived by introducing displacement fields of circular arches in which all displacement parameters are defined at the centroid axis. The cubic Hermitian polynomials are utilized as shape functions for development of the curved thin-walled beam element having eight degrees of freedom. Analytical solution for free vibration behaviors of simply supported thin-walled curved beam element is presented by evaluating elastic stiffness and mass matrices. In order to illustrate the accuracy and practical usefulness of this study, analytical and numerical solutions for free vibration of circular arches are presented and compared with solutions analyzed by the FEM using straight beam element.
free-vlbration;curved beam;finite element element method;analytic solution;thin-walled section;monosymmetric cross section
- Int. J. Numer. Methods Engineering Spatial stability and free vibration of shear flexible thin-walled elastic beams Ⅱ: numerical approach Kim, M.Y.;Chang, S.P.;Kim, S.B.
- 공학박사학위논문, 서울대학교 나선형 곡선 부재의 동적 해석 임성순
- 공학박사학위논문, 고려대학교 수평곡선 Ⅰ형교의 동적거동 특성 윤기용
- Int. J. Numer. Methods Engineering v.37 Spatial stability and free vibration of shear flexible thin-walled elastic beams Ⅰ: analytic approach Kim, M.Y.;Chang, S.P.;Kim, S.B.
- J. Struct. Engrg. v.118(6) no.10 Free vibration analysis of curved thin-walled girder bridges Kou, C.h.;Steven, E.B.;Huang, J.Y.