- Volume 2 Issue 1
Parametric Study on Earthquake Responses of Soil-structure Interaction System by Substructure Method
부분구조법에 의한 지반-구조물상호작용시스템의 지진응답 매개변수 연구
- 박형기 (인천대학교 토목공학과) ;
- 조양희 (인천대학교 토목공학과)
- Published : 1998.03.01
In the dynamic soil-structure interaction(SSI) analysis, numerous uncertain parameters are involved. They include the uncertainties in the definition of input motions, modeling of soil-structure interaction systems. analysis techniques, etc. This paper presents the results of parametric studies of the seismic responses of a reactor containment structure built on the viscoelastic layered soil. Among the numerous parameter, this study concentrates on the effects of definition point of the input motion, embedment of structure to the base soil, thickness of the top soil layer, and rigidity of the base soil. The substructure method using frequency independent impedances is adopted. The method is based on the mode superposition method in time domain using the composite modal damping values of th SSI system computed from the ratio of dissipated energy to the strain energy for each model. From the study results, the sensitivity of each parameter on the earthquake responses has been suggested for the practical application of the substructure method of SSI analysis.
- EERC 72-12 SHAKE-Computer Program for Earthquake Response Analysis of HorizontallyLayered Sites Schnabel, P. B.;Lysmer, J.;Seed, H. B.
- Ph. D. Thesis, Univ. of California Dynamic Green's Functions for Layered Media and Application to Boundary-Value Problems Apsel, R. J.
- Univ. of Southern California Soil-Structure Interaction : A Linear Continium Mechanics Approach(CLASSI) Wong, H. L.;Luco, J. E.
- KINS/HR-172 부분구조법에 의한 지반-구조물시스템 내진해석 모델링방법 연구 박형기;조양희
- J. of Structural Div. ASCE v.99 no.ST3 Modal analysis for structures with foundation interaction Roesset, J. M. et. al.
- 인천대학교 공업개발연구소 연구논문집, 제 10집 v.1 층상지반내 수직이동 수평지진파의 해석 박형기
- Rev. 1 Design Response Spectra for eismic Design of Nuclear Power Plants U. S. Atomic Energy Commission, Regulatory Guide 1060
- Eartquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics v.9 no.2 A Replacement for the SRSS method in seismic analysis Wilson, E. L.;Kiureghian, A. D.;Bayo, E. P.
- EPRI NP-5739 Validation of Soil-Structure Interaction Models Using In-Plant Test Data from Japan Tseng, W. S.;Takayanagi, T.
- Simulated Eartiquake Motions Compatible with prescribed Response Spectra Vanmarcke, E. H.;Gasparini, D. A.