- Volume 14 Issue 3
Two instrumented full scale tieback walls in sand were constructed at to Geotechnical Experimentation Site located on the Texas A 51M University Riversic Measurements were obtained from the one row anchor wall and from the two row at different times during construction. The measured performance of the tieback walls is presented and investigated. The these walls at different construction stage is evaluated with respect to lateral wall. settlement of the ground, bending moment of the wall. axial load distribution and anchor load variation. The fundamental mechanism of a tieback wall in sand is and explained with the measurements.
- Proc. ASCE, J. of Geotechnical Eng. v.124 Beam-Column Method for Tieback Walls Briaud,J.L.;Kim,Nak-Kyung
- Report FHWA/DP-68/1R Permanent Ground Anchors Cheney,R.S.
- Report to Texas A & M University Behavior of a Full Scale Tieback Wall in Sand Chung,M.K.;Briaud,J.L.
- Proc. ASCE Spec. Conf. Design and Performance of Earch Retaining Structures Construction Induced Movement of In-Situ Walls Clough,G.W.;O'Rouke,T.D.
- Research Report, FHWA/DP-76 Lateral Support Systems and Underpinning Goldberg,D.T.;Jaworski,W.E.;Gordon,M.D.
- Research Reort to Schnabel Foundation and the Federal Highway Administration Beam-Column Method for Tieback Walls Kim,Nak-Kyung;Briaud,Jean-Louis
- Proc. ASCE Transactions Earth Pressure Measurements of Open Cuts, Chicago Subway Peck,R.B.
- Proc. Inst. of Civil Engineers v.1 no.1 Anchored Sheetpile Walls Rowe,P.W.
- Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice Terzaghi,K.;Peck,R.B.
- Report FHWA/RD-82/047 Tiebacks Weatherby,D.E.