- Volume 11 Issue 7
The purpose of this study is to investigate the breakdown properties in joint interface of power cables with heat treatment. The specimens have the structure of XLPE/EPDM interface like the joint of distribution power cable. The breakdown characteristics of the SLPE/EPDM joint were studied with crosslinking by=products. AC breakdown voltages were measured with heat treatment time and interfacial materials and crosslinking by-products as testing factors. This study has shown that crosslinking by-product gases play an important role at the insulation properties of cable joints by heating. The dielectric strength shows the lowest values at 4 hours heat treatment. The AC breakdown strength in the untreated sample was increased with heat treatment time.
- 배전용 CN-CV 케이블과 접속재의 열화사고 방지대책에 관한 연구(Ⅲ)(최종보고서) 한국전력공사 전력연구원
- IEEE Transaction on Electrical Insulation v.24 no.1 Degradation of Polymeric Insulation Due to Photoemission Caused by High Electric Fields Bamji, S. S.;Bulinski, A. T.;Densley, R. J.
- IEEE Transaction on Electrical Insulation v.26 no.2 Degradation Mechanism at XLPE/Semicon Interface Subjected to High Electrical Stress Bamji, S. S.;Bulinski, A. T.;Densley, R. J.
- 한국전기전자재료학회 추계학술대회 논문집 EPDM/XLPE Laminate의 전하형성 특성 박성국;남진호;서광석;이철호
- 전기학회지 v.46 no.1;3 반도전층내 불순물이 전력케이블의 신뢰도에 미치는 영향 한재홍;김상준;권오형;강희태;서광석
- Sixth International Conf. on Electric Materials, Measurements and Applications Interfacial breakdown Phenomena between EPDM surfaces Fournier, D.;Lamarre, L.
- 전력케이블용 절연재료의 계면특성 향상기술(중간보고서) 한상옥;김진수(외)
- IEEE Trans. Elec. Ins. v.25 Water treeing in polyethylene cables Steennis, E. F.;Kreuger, F. H.
- IEEE Trans Elec. Ins. v.25 Water treeing in polyethylene cables Steennis, E. F.;Kreuger, F. H.
- LEEE Trans. Elec. Ins. v.19 Water treeing in Solid Dielectrics Shaw, M. T.;Shaw, S. H.
- 熱處理에 의한 電力케이블 接續界面의 絶緣特性 變化 이창종
- 한국교원대학교 대학원 기술교육과 석사학위논문 熱處理에 의한 電力케이블 接續界面의 絶緣特性 變化 이창종