- Volume 11 Issue 1
We have studied how the characteristics degradation between effective mobility and field effect mobility of gate channel in p-MOSFET's affects the gate channel length being follow by increased stress time and increased drain-source voltage stress. The experimental results between effective and field-effect mobility were analyzed that the measurement data are identical at the point of minimum slope in threshold voltage, the other part is different, that is, the effective mobility it the faster than the field-effect mobility. Also, It was found that the effective and field-effect mobility. Also, It was found that the effective and field-effect mobility of p-MOSFET's with short channel are increased by decreased channel length, increased stress time and increased drain-source voltage stress.
- IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices v.ED-43 no.9 Threshold Voltage, Field Effect Mobility, and Gate-to-Channel Capacitance in Polysilicon TFT's M. D. Jacuncki;M. Hack(et al)
- IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices v.43 no.9 Relationship Between Empirical and Theoretical Mobility Model in Silicon Invesion Layers G. Reichert;T. Ouisse
- IEEE Electorn Device Lett v.15 no.3 Electron Mobility Enhancement in Strained-SiN-Type Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors J. Welser(et. al)
- IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices v.37 no.6 Analysis of Hot-Carrier-Induced Degradation Mode on pMOSFET F. Matsuoka(et al.)
- J. Appl. Phy. v.40 no.1 Fowler-Nordheim Tunneling into Thermally Grown SiO₂ M. Lenzlinger;E. H. Snow