- Volume 34 Issue 3
A Study on the Pin Bearing Strength of Angle Ply CFRP Composites
CFRP 사교적층판의 핀 베어링강도에 관한 연구
- Published : 1998.09.01
The purpose of this paper is to investigate the effect of the specimen geometries on the pin bearing strength of the angle ply carbon fiber reinforced composites. The effect of the edge distance and the specimen width on the pin bearing strength of angle ply CFRP composites are experimentally investigated in this paper. As results, the failure mode and pin bearing strength of mechanical joints turned out to depends on the stacking sequence and specimen geometries such as the edge distance and the specimen width. The higher pin bearing strength obtained for the angle ply CFRP composites is attributed to a combination of debonding, pull out, buckling and breakage of fiber and also the matrix cracking.
- Fiber-Reinforced Composites Mallick, P.K.
- 대한기계학회지 v.22 no.1 복합구조의 결합 홍창선
- 복합재교 여각 및 가공론 이대길
- Composites v.8 The Strength of Bolted Joints in Multi-directional CFRP Laminates Collings, T.A.
- Composites v.7 The Effect of Clamping Pressure on Bolt Bearing Loads in Glass Fibre-Reinforced Plastics Stockdale, J.H.;Mattews, F.L.
- Composites v.16 The Strength of Bolted Joints in Glass Fibre/Epoxy Laminates Kretsis, G.;Mattews, F.L.
- J. of Composite Materials v.29 no.7 Notched Strength and Fracture Criterian in Fabric Composite Plates Containing a Circular Hole Kim, J.-K.;Kim, D.-S.;Takeda, N.
- Joining of Composite Materials, ASTM STP v.749 Bolt-bearing Fatigue of a Graphite/Epoxy Laminate Crews Jr, J.H.
- J. of Composite materials v.29 no.5 Two-Dimentional Modeling of Composite Pinned joint fracture Lessard, L.B.;Shokrieh, M.M.
- J. of Composite materials v.11 The Effect of Stacking Sequence on the Pin-Bearing Strength in Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic Quinn, W.J.;Mattews, F.L.
- 한국어업기술학회지 v.33 no.4 일방향 CFRP 복합재료의 핀 베어링강도에 관한 시험편 치수의 영향 전진탁;김재동;고성위