- Volume 34 Issue 3
Response of Yoroi-Mebaru,Sebastes hubbsi to the Underwater Attracting Lamp
수중유도등에 대한 우럭볼락의 반응
- Published : 1998.09.01
The author examined the response of Yoroi-mebaru, Sebastes hubbsi [MATSUBARA] to the underwater attracting lamps (0.5 W, 0.8 W, 1 W) line in the experimental water tank (550 L x 58 W x 73 H cm). The attracting rate investigated in accordance with the intervals of lighting and putting out hour (1, 5 minutes) when each of the underwater attracting lamps was gradually switched off after they were switched on all at once. The results are a follows: 1. Distribution rates of fish in the illuminated area was 35.7 % in case of 1 minute interval, and 50.3 % in case of 5 minutes interval. 2. Mean distribution rate of fish at the illuminated section: \circled1 Distribution rates at interval of 1 minute were 9.8 % in 1 W, 6.5 % in 0.8 W and 5.1 % in 0.5 W, respectively. \circled2 Distribution rates at interval of 5 minutes were 15.6 % in 1 W, 8.5 % in 0.5 W and 6.1 % in 0.8 W, respectively. 3. Attracting rates of the last section showed a little increasing as illuminating time elapsed. A difference of attracting rates according to lighting source in 5 minutes interval were bigger than that in 1 minute interval. 4. Attracting rates of fish in only last section switched on: \circled1 Attracting rates at interval in case of 1 minute were 30.0 % in 0.8 W, 16.0 % in 1 W and 8.0 % in 0.5 W, respectively. \circled2 Attracting rates at interval in case of 5 minutes were 56.0 % in 1 W, 30.7 % in 0.5 W and 10.7 % in 0.8 W. respectively.
- Methods of continuous fishing Nikonorov, I. V.
- J. Tokyo Univ. Fish. v.66 On the optomotor reaction of fish relevant to fishing method (5) Arimoto, T.;H. Shiba;M. Inoue
- Bull. Korean Fish. Tech. Soc. v.28 Fesponse of sting fish and black porgy th the attracting lamp An Y. I.;Y. R. Yang
- J, Tokyo Univ. Fish v.66 On the optimotor reaction of fish relevant to fishing method (4) Arimoto, T.;H. Shiba;M. Inoue
- Bull. Jap. Soc. Sci. Fish. v.16 On the color of the fish sttraction Sasaki, T.
- Bull. Korean Fish. Tech. Soc. v.28 Response of File fihs, stephanolepis Cirrhifer to the attracting lamp. Yang, Y. R.
- Rep. Fac. Fish. Pref. Univ. Mie v.1 Influence of various light conditons on the gathering rates of fish kawamoto, N. Y.;H. Kobayashi
- Bull. Korean Fish. Tech. Soc. v.38 Response of Armorclad rockfish, Sebastes hubbsi to the attraction lamp Yang, Y. R.
- Modern Fishing Gear of the World v.3 The automated fishing platform Kilma, E. F.
- Bull. Jap. Soc. Sci. Fish. v.16 An experimental study on attraction of fishes to light Oka, M.
- Theory and design of commercial fishing gear Fridman, A. L.
- Modern fishing gear of the world v.2 The basic principles of fishing for the caspian kilka by under water light Nikonorov, I. V.
- Bull. Jap. Soc. Sci. Fish. v.18 Study on the shunning light for fisheries-Ⅰ, About the brandished light beam Kuroki, T.;M. Chuman
- Bull. Jap. Soc. Sci. Fish. v.44 The effects of sweeping membrtanous light on the swimming behaviour of fish Takahashi, T.
- Bull. Jap. Soc. Sci. Fish v.29 Fish schools attracted by light stimuli observed in the operaction of Hasso-Ami or Eight-Boat-Lift-Net Inoue, M.
- Bull. Korean Fish. Tech. Soc. v.23 Response of file fish to the attracting lamp An Y. I.;Y. R. Yang
- Fishing with light Ben-Yami, M
- Rep. Fac. Fish. Pref. Univ. Mie v.1 An experimental study on the effect of leading fish by fish attraction lamps Kawamoto, N. Y.;T. Niki
- Trans. Amer. Fish. Soc. v.4 Attracting and controlling coastal pelagic fish withe nightlights Wickham, D. A.