- Volume 34 Issue 2
The aim of this study was to develop the artificial trap baits being able to replace the natural anchovy or sardine baits. The fishing trials for evaluating the fishing efficiencies of the artificial baits were conducted with commercial traps at coastal areas near Tongyoung, southern Korea. The preferable artificial baits which were made of minced anchovy, sardine, mackerel, or fish surplus products mixed with wheat flour into dry or wet pelleted or crumbled types, were showed some merits as the following. \circled1 Fishing efficiencies of the artificial baits were same or little higher level than that of the natural bait anchovy; \circled2 bait cost were same or little lower level; \circled3 dry artificial baits stocked in the room condition showed good fishing efficiencies; \circled4 making of artificial baits were very simple; \circled5 there were no harm to the fish and little pollution to the environment; \circled6 the releasing rate of attractants in the artificial or natural bait showed similar patterns. The artificial baits using the fish by-products which were vacuum freeze-drying extract of boiled anchovy or tunas extract, showed lower catches in the conger eel, Coner miriaster, but similar catches in the crabs, mainly Charybdis japonica, to the those of natural anchovy bait.
- Fisheries Research v.8 Rate of release of potential feeding attractants from natural and artificial bait Lokkeborg, S.
- Fisheries Research v.14 The importance of chemical stimuli in bait fishing-fishing trials with presoaked bait Lokkeborg, S.;Johannessen, T.
- Fisheries Research v.12 Fishing experiments with alternative longline bait using surplus fish products Lokkeborg, S.
- 통영수전 논문집 v.12 붕장어 미끼 개량에 대하여 김광흥;이주희
- 한수지 v.17 no.1 통발에 대한 어류의 행동과 어획성능에 관한 연구 고관서;김대안
- Biophysical Chemistry. Ⅱ. Techniques for the Study of Biological Structure and Function Cantor, C. R.;Schimmel, P.R.
- Fisheries Research v.19 Fishing trials in Norway for tork(Brosme brosme) and cod(Gadus morhua) using baited commercial pots Furevik, D. M.;S. Lokkeborg
- 어업기술 v.27 no.4 미끼의 종류에 따른 통발어획율의 변화 염말구
- J. Chem. Ecol. v.12 Chemically stimulated feeding behavior in marine animals Carr, W.E.S.;Derby, C.D.
- Fisheries Research v.10 Studies of bait preference in the cod, Gadus morhua L.: characterisation of feeding stimulants using an operant conditioning techque Franco, J.;Johnstone, A.D.F.;Mackie, A.M.
- Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi v.58 no.12 Development of durable bait for fish and crustaceans (Japanes) Ikushima, K.;T. Sekiyama;S. Oku;I. Yashiki;N. Kuwabara;K. Hara;H. Hashimoto
- ICES mar. Sci. symp. v.196 Behaviour of cod(Gadus morhua) and haddock(Melanogrammus aeglefinus) in relation to various sizes of long-line bait Johannessen, T.;Ferno, A.;Lokkeborg, S.
- Fisheries Research v.24 Size-selective effects of increasing bait size by using an inedible body on longline hooks Lokkeborg, S.;A. Bjordal
- Bull. Japan. Soc. Sci. Fish. v.56 no.2 Identification of feeding stimulants for marbled rockfish Takaoka. O.;K. Takii;M. Nakamura;H. Kumai;M. Takeda
- Fisheries Research v.22 Effectiveness of sugarecane-fish combination as bait in trapping swimming crabs Kawamura, G.;T. Matsupka;T. Tajiri;M. Nishida;M. Hayashi
- Fisheries Research v.24 Catch of Japanese crab traps in relation to bait quantity and shielding Charley, C.;Bernard S. M.
- 한수지 v.23 no.3 통발어구의 어획기구 및 개량에 관한 연구 김대안;고관서
- 어업기술 v.26 no.2 고등어, 전어, 크릴의 추출물에 대한 붕장어의 반응 김형석;이병기
- Limnol. Oceanogr. v.34 no.7 The relationship between chemoreception and foraging behavior in crustaceans Zimmer-Faust R. K.
- 어업기술 v.26 no.4 어류유인활성물질의 응용에 관한 연구-Ⅱ. 현장실험을 통한 붕장어 유인활성 물질의 검색 염말구;최영준;강석중;최병대;조창환
- 어업기술 v.26 no.4 어류유인활성물질의 응용에 관한 연구-Ⅰ. 현장실험을 통한 붕장어 생미끼의 유인활성 검토 염말구;강석중;최영준;최병대;조창환