- Volume 34 Issue 2
When an automatic course-keeping is concerned, as is quite popular in modem navigation, the closed-loop steering system consists of autopilot device, power unit (or telemotor unit), steering gear, magnetic or gyro compass and ship dynamics. In order to estimate automatic steering system of ships in open seas. we need to know the characteristics of each component of the system, and also to know the characteristics of disturbance to ship dynamics. In this paper, I provide calculation method of imposing irregular disturbance to autopilot navigation system of the ship in open seas, and also show calculation examples about fishing boat. The disturbance consists of the irregular wave and the fluctuating component of wind. Finally, The disturbances are calculated in terms of equivalent yaw angular velocity. Each spectrum and time history of disturbance are reasonably evaluated.
- 船舶と海洋構造物の運動學 元良誠三
- Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Japan v.148 On the Instability Criterion of the Autopilot Steering of Ships(1st Report) - Frequency Response Analysis and Basi Considerations Hasegawa, K.(et al.)
- Quarterly Journal of Royal Meteorological Society v.87 The Spectrum of Horizontal Gustiness Near the Ground in High Winds Davenport, A. G.
- Probabilistic Theory of Ship Dynamics Price, W. G.;Bishop, R.E.D.
- 한국항해학회지 v.19 no.2 자동조타로써 항행하는 선박에 작용하는 불규칙 외란 추정법에 관한 고찰 손경호;이경우;김진형
- 第2會耐航性に關すゐシソポジウム 耐航性に關すゐ實船計算と實驗-實船試驗結果と豫測値の對應 Takezawa, S.(et al.)
- 한국항해학회지 v.18 no.4 규칙파에 대한 조종운동의 응답함수에 관한 고찰 손경호;이경우;김진형
- Spectral解析 日野幹雄
- Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Japan v.151 Power Loss Related to Automatic Course-keeping-with Reference to Minimum Nedessary Course-stability- Tsubokawa, T.(et al.)
- Transaction of The Royal Institution of Naval Architects v.115 Wind Resistance of Merchant Ships Isherwood, R. M.