- Volume 34 Issue 2
A Study on the Assembling Mechanism of the Hairtail, Trichiurus Lepturus, at the Fishing Grounds of the Cheju Strait
제주해협 갈치(Hairtail,Trichiurus lepturus) 자원의 어장형성기구에 관한 연구
- Kim, Sag-Hyun (College of Ocean Sciences Cheju National University) ;
- Rho, Hong-Kil (College of Ocean Sciences Cheju National University)
- Published : 1998.06.01
The study on the Assembling Mechanism of the Hairtail, Trichiurus lenpturus, at the Fishing Grounds of the Cheju Strait had been investigated by analyzing the relationship of the oceanographic conditions and the fishing ground of the Hairtail in the Cheju Strait. 1. The fishing grounds of the hairtail at the Cheju Strait are formed at the bottom of a high temperature of the tidal front at the coast. area of northern Cheju Island, the tip of the linguiform is high in salinity at the eastern and western entrances of Cheju Island, low salinity eddy on the surface and its surrounding front, various water masses in the Strait and coastal waters of the South Sea in Korea. 2. The fishing grounds of the Hairtail at the Cheju Strait begins with the sea surface temperature higher than
- Bull. Korean. Fish. Soc. v.14 no.4 Studies on the Distribution and Fluctuation of the Purse-Seine Fishing Grounds in Relation to Oceanographic Conditions in the East China Sea-The Distribution of Mackerels and Jack Mackerel Fishing Grounds Cho, K. D.
- 수산진흥원 연구보고 v.3 꽁치의 어황과 해황과의 관계 한희수;공영
- 中央水産試驗場 水産資源調査報告 no.3 갈치資源調査報告 辛廣允;閔祥基
- Regional Fisheries Research Laboratory no.32 Fisheries Biology on the Ribbon Fish(Trichiurus lepturus LINNE) in the East China and Yellow Seas Contributions from the Seikai Misu, H.
- Bull. Nat. Fish. Res. Dev. Agency v.36 On the Seasonal Distribution, Movement and Abundance of Hairtail, Trichiurus lepturus Linne, in the East China Sea and Yellow Sea Hwang, B. N.;B. Q. Hong
- M. S. Thesis, Cheju National Univ. Study on the structure of Spanish mackerel fishing ground in the Southern and Western Sea of Korea Kim, Y. G.
- Bull. Korean Fish. Soc. v.26 no.4 Relationship between Oceanographic Conditions and Catch of the Hairtail Trichiurus lepturus Linnefrom the Stow Net Baik, C. I.;J. H. Park
- Calif Coof. Oceanogr. Fish. Invest. Reports v.Ⅷ Fisheries Oceanography in the Japan Uda, M.
- Ph. D. Thesis, Cheju National Univ. Studies on the Assembling Mechanism of Hairtail, Trichiurus lepturus, at the Fishing Ground of the Cheju Strait Kim, S. H.
- Bull. Nat. Fish. Res. Dev. Agency v.43 Fluctuation of Fishing Conditions of Filefish, Navodon modestus(GUNTHER) in relation to Oceanographic Characteristics in Korean Waters Baik, C. I.;J. H. Park
- Bull. Fish. Res. Dev. Agency. v.7 A study on the Stow-net Fishery Resources on the Korean West Coast Choo, W. I.
- Bull. Korean Fish. Soc. v.18 no.1 On the Fishing Grounds of Buse and Oceanographic Condition in the Yellow Sea and the East Chins Sea Hong, C. H.
- Report of Research on Fishing Cheju Nat. Univ. v.3 On Spanish Mackerel drift net fishery at Chuja-Do Cho, K. D.;H. I. Shin
- Ph. D. Thesis, Tokyo Univ. Studies on Marine Environment of Fishing Grounds in the Waters around Jeju Island Rho, H. K.
- Ph. D. Thesis, Tokyo Univ. Study on the fishing ability and conditions of the mackerel purse seine in the waters around Cheju Island, Korea Park, J. S.
- Bull. Nat. Fish. Res. Dev. Agency v.46 The Variations of Fishing Conditions of Yellow Croaker Pseudosciaena polyactis Bleeker in Relation to the Oceanographic Conditions of Korean Waters Baik, C. I.;J. H. Park;K. D. Cho