- Volume 15 Issue 2
MONTE CARLO ANALYSIS FOR FIRST ACQUISITION AND TRACKING OF THE KOMPSAT SPACECRAFT
- Lee, Byeong-Seon (Satellite Comm. Department., Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Jeong-Sook (Satellite Comm. Department., Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute)
- Published : 1998.12.01
Monte Carlo analysis is performed for the first acquisition and tracking of the KOMP-SAT spacecrat in GSOC tracking station after separation from Taurus launch vehicle. The error bounds in position and velocity vector in Earth-fixed coordinate system at injection point are assumed based on the previous launch mission. Ten thousands injection orbital elements with normal distribution are generated and propagated for Monte Carlo analysis. The tracking antenna pointing errors at spacecraft rising time and closest approach time at German Space Operations Center(GSOC) Weiheim track-ing station are derived. Then the tracking antenna scanning angles are analyzed for acquisition and tracking of the KOMPSAT signal.
- Taurus Configuration Overview for the KOMPSAT Mission OSC
- Proceedings of the KSAS Spring Annual Meeting '98 Lee, B.-S.;Lee, J.-S.
- J. of Guidance. v.14 Markely, F. L.;Jeletic, J. F.
- Methods of Orbit Determination (2nd ed.) Escobal, P. R.
- Taurus Memorandum, TAR-9807-070 Predicted Accuracy of the T4IMU State Vector in Cartesian Coordinates Duquette, M.
- User's Manual STAT/LIBRARY v.3 IMSL
- The GSOC Ground Station Network User's Guide GSOC