- Volume 31 Issue 4
This study was designed to investigated the antitumor effect and change chemosensitivity of chitosan in 2 kinds of humen lung cancer cell lines(NCI-H522, NCI-H596). To evaluate the antitumor effect and synergistic effectof chomosensitivity, MTT assay was used in vitro. then anticancer drugs used were 챤-platin , ectoposide, and adrimycin. The results of this study were as follows; Chitosan shwoed in antitumor effect on both NCI-H522 and NCI-H596. The lung cancer viability percent for NCI-H522 and NCL-H596 showed at the lowest levels of 5.31 and 5.33% when the concentration of chitosan was 25mg/
- Proceeding of the second international conference on chitin/chitosan chitin and chitosan S.Suzuki;Y.Okura;K.Hashimoto;M.Suzuki;S.Hirano(ed.);S.Tokura(ed.)
- Food Tech v.38 no.1 Use of chitinous polymers in food Knorr,D.
- Science v.212 no.15 Chitin, new facets of research Austin,P.R.;Brine,S.J.;Castle,J.E.
- J Food Sci v.40 Reduction of suspended solids in vegetable canning waste effluents by coagulation with chitosan Bough,W.A.
- J Cancer v.63 Chemosensitivity testing of small cell lung cancer using the MTT assay B.G.Campling;J.Pym;H.M.Baker;S.P.C.Cole;Y.M.Lam
- Nutr Pept Int v.18 Hypocholesterolemic Effect of Chitosan in Cholesterol-fed rats M.Sugano;T.Fujikawa;Y.Hiratsuji;Y.Hasegawa
- J Food Sci v.47 Functional properties of chitin and chitosan Knorr,D.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.33 A novel use of chitosan as a hypocholesterolemic agent in rats M.Sugano;T.Fujikawa;Y.Hiratsuji;K.Nakashima;N.Fukuda;Y.Hasegawa
- 내과학회지 Suppressor genes of lung cancer Kim,Y.W.
- Ph.D. Thesis, Louisana State University Application of crawfish chitosan as a coagulant in recovery of organic compound from seafood processing wastes No,H.K.
- Biotecnology News v.2 no.4 Production and Utilization of Chitin/Chitosan Cha,W.S.;Na,J.Y.;Lee,D.B.
- 충남대학교 대학원 의학과 일반외과학전공 박사논문 각종 암세포주에 대한 백두옹 추출물의 항암효과 및 항암작용 백영훈
- J Korean Soc Food Nutr v.21 no.2 Antitumor and immunologic activity of chitosan extracted from shell of shrimp Ryu,B.H.