- Volume 8 Issue 4
A control algorithm for multi-stage dampers is developed based on the mode skyhook control concept, and implemented on the full vehicle system environment. The test vehicle system is equipped with the real time controller, four-stage variable dampers and sensors. The real time controller is developed using a digital signal processor(DSP), digital I/O, A/D and D/A converters. The dampers are driven by the electromagnetic actuators of less than 20 msec response time. The sensors include accelerometers, relative displacement transducers, and steering wheel rate sensors, etc. Through a series of tests in laboratory and proving ground, the performance of the semi-active suspension system is evaluated and it is shown that the vehicle dynamic characteristics is improved with the developed damping system. Futhermore, the parameter tuning methods to enhance vehicle dynamic performance are propsoed.
- ATZ v.89 Electronic Damper Control - a Fully Automatic Adaptive Systems for Damping Force Adjustment to the BMW 635 CSi Hennecke, D.;Jordan B.;Ochner, U.
- Automobil-Industry no.6 Trend of the Shock Absorber Development Heyer, G.
- J. of Engineering for Industry Vibration Control Using Semi-Active Force Generators Karnopp, D.;Crosby M. J.;Harwood R. A.
- International Conference on Advanced Suspension v.C429/88 Semi-Active Damping Lizell, M.
- Automobile-Industry no.6 Implementation of Frerquency-Modulated Damping of Chassis Oscillations Voy, C.
- 공기반 기술 개발 보고서 승용차용 전자제어식 현가장치의 제작기술 개발 허승진(외)