- Volume 14 Issue 5
A Study on the Behavior and Deposition of Acid Precipitation Chemical Composition of Fog Water at Chunchon (1996~1997)
산성강하물의 침착량과 동태 해명에 관한 연구 -춘천 지역 안개의 화학 조성 (1996~1997)
- Kim, Man-Goo (Department of Chemistry, Kangwon National University) ;
- Lim, Yang-Suck (Department of Chemistry, Kangwon National University) ;
- Park, Ki-Jun (Department of Chemistry, Kangwon National University) ;
- Hwang, Hoon (Department of Environmental Science, Kangwon National University)
- Published : 1998.10.01
Fog water samples were collected at Chunchon, Korea, by using active fog sampler during foggy Period in fall of 1996 and 1997. The average annual foggy days at Chunchon increased from 37 days, for the yearn 1963 ∼ 1973, to 63 days , for the year 1974∼1993 that followed the construction of Lake Soyang. Volume weighted mean pH of fog water was 5.5 with a range of 4.8 to 7.0 in 1996, and 5.0 with a range of 4.1 to 6.6 in 1997. These pH values were higher than those of rain water sampled in corresponding years. However the concentration of ionic species in fog water were 26 times higher than those of rain water. The major anions in fog water were in order of SO42-, NO3- and Cl-, and their average concentrations were 1770.6meq/ml, 346.2 meq/ml, 216 meq/ml in 1996, and 901.8meq/ml, 269.6meq/ml, 141.0meq/ml in 1997, respectively. The major cations were Ca2+, NH4+, Mg2+ and K+, and their average concentrations frere 408.5meq/ml, 280.0meq/ml, 43.8meq/ml, 45.2meq/ml in 1996, and 400.4 meq/ml, 299.0meq/ml, 73.1meq/ml, 44.5meq/ml in 1997, respectively. The fraction acidity of fog water was 0.006 and that of rain water was 0.2, which means fog water was much more neutralized than rain water.
- 93 추계환경 종합학술대회요지집 춘천지역 안개의 화학적 조성 (제1보) 김만구;정일권;임양석;박춘옥
- 제18회 대기보전 학술연구 발표회 요지집 춘천지역 안개의 화학적 조성 (제2보) 김만구;임양석;강미희;장덕수
- 酸性霧 公害と 對策 v.25 村野;健太朗
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.21 Field Intercomparison of Five-Type of Fogwater Collectors Hering, S.V.;D.L. Blumenthal;R.L. Brewer;A. Gertler;M. Hoffmann;J.A. Kadlecek;K. Pettus
- Atmos. Envi-ron. v.21 Statistical Summary and Analyses of Event Precipitation Chemistry from the MAP3S Network, 1976-1983 Dana, M.T.;R.C. Easter
- Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn. v.63 Analysis of Two-Year Results of Acid Precipit-ation Survey within Japan Hara, H.;E. Ito;T. Katou;Y. Kitamura;T. Komeiji;M. Oohara;T. Okita;K. Sekiguchi;K. Taguchi;M. Tamaki;Y.Yamanaka;K. Yoshimura
- 酸性霧汚染の實態,公害と對策 v.27 村野;健太朗
- Jpn. J. Limol. v.52 Acid Precipitation Chemistry of Japan Hara, H.
- Chemical Composition of Acid Fog. Science v.218 Waldman, J.M.;J.W. Munger;D.J. Jacob;R.C. Flagan;J.J. Morgan;M.R. Hoffmann
- Atmos. Environ. v.18 Measurements of the Chemical Composition of Stratiform Clouds Daum, P.H.T.J. Kelly;S.E.Schwartz;L. Newman
- J. Meteorol. v.12 On the Chemical Composition of Fog and Cloud Water Houghton, H.G.
- 한국기상학회지 v.12 no.1 경부고속도로상의 안개 구역에서의 안개발생에 관한 연구 민경덕
- 한국대기보전학회지 산성강하물의 침착량과 동태해명에 관한 연구- 필터팩을 이용한 춘천과 서울의 건식 침착 측정 김만구;박기준;강미희;황훈;이보경;이동수
- 한국기상학회지 v.17 no.1 춘천지방의 인공호에 의한 안개 및 운량의 변화 이종범
- 제19회 추계대기보전학술대회 소백산 안개의 화학적 조성 김만구;임양석;강미희;이선기;최재천;이민영
- UAPSP precipitation data displays for January 1 Topol. L.E.
- 전국호소환경 현황조사 및 주유호소 영향권 역설정용역 최종보고서 환경부
- Cloud Chemistry and Meteoro-logical Research at White face Mountain : Summer 1980 The Atmospheric Science Research Center State University of New York
- 環境科學硏究報告 B-196-R-11-8 v.7 村野;健太朗
- 기상연구소 논문집 v.17 no.1 댐 건설에 따른 국지기후의 변화 실태 이종범;봉종현;조하만
- 한국대기보전학회지 산성강하물의 침착량과 동태해명에 관한 연구- 춘천과 서울 강우의 화학조성 비교 김만구;임양석;박기준;강미희;황훈;이보경;홍승희;이동수
- Atmos. Environ. v.27A Precipitiation-Chemistry Measurements from the California Acid Deposition Monitoring Program, 1985-1990 Blanchard, C.L.;K.A. Tonnessen
- J. Geophys. Res. v.88 Fogwater Chemistry in an Urban Atmos-phere munger, J.W.;D.J. Jacob;J.M. Waldman;M.R. Hoffmann
- J. Meteor. Soc. Japan. v.46 Concentration of Sulfate and Other Inorganic Materials in Fog and Cloud Water and in Aerosol Okita, T.