- Volume 14 Issue 5
In this study, seasonal variations of the dry deposition velocity and deposition flux for the sulfur dioxide were analysed. The field observation was performed during one year (from November 1, 1995 to October 31, 1996) in Chunchon basin. The turbulence data were measured by 3-dimensional sonic anemometer/thermometer, and were estimated by mean meteorological data obtained at two heights (2.5 m and 10 m) of meteorological tower. Also, the estimation methods were evaluated by comparing the turbulence data. The results showed that the estimated dry deposition velocity and turbulence parameter such as uc and sensible heat flux using mean meteorological data were relatively similar to the sonic measurements, but all showed somewhat large differences. The dry deposition velocity was large in summer and small in winter mainly due to canopy resistance (rc). The major factor which affects diurnal variation of the velocity was aerodynamic resistance (rw). The SO2 dry deposition flux was large in winter and small in summer in Chunchon.
- Atmospheric Environment v.16 Review : Atmos-pheric deposition and plant assimilation of gases and particles Hosker, R.P. Jr;S.E. Lindberg
- J. Air Pollut. Control Assoc. v.27 Some factors that affect the deposition rates of sulfur dioxide and similar gases on vegetation Wesely, M.L.;B.B. Hicks
- Atmospheric Environment v.21 A canopy stomatal resistances model for gaseous deposition to vegetated surfaces Baldocchi, D.D.;B.B. Hicks;P. Camara
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.6 no.2 Pasquill 안정도 계급의 평가와 안정도 Parameter 추정방법의 개발 이종범;김용국
- 환경부 선도기술 개발 사업 제 2단계 2차년도 보고서 산성비 감시 및 예측 기술 개발 환경부
- Atmospheric Environment v.12 Dry and wet removal of sulphur from the atmosphere Garland, J.A.
- Plants Their Atmospheric Environment The exchange of carbon dioxide and air pollutants between vegetation and the atmos-phere Unsworth, M.H.;J. Grace(ed.); E.D. Ford(ed.);P.G. Jarvis
- J. Applied Meteorology v.17 The mathematical representation of wind speed and temperature profiles in the unstable atmospheric surface layer Paulson, C.A.
- EPA/600/3-88/025 U.S. Environment Protection Agency Improved parameterization for surface resistance to gaseous dry deposition in regional-scale numerical model Wesely, M.L.
- Atmospheric Environment v.23 no.6 Parameterization of surface resistances to gaseous dry deposition in regional-scale nu-merical models Wesely, M.L.
- Atmospheric turbu-lence Panofsky, H.A.;J.A. Dutton
- Atmospheric Environment v.25A Dry deposition inferential measurement techniques-Ⅰ. Design and tests of a prototype mete-orological and chemical system for determining dry deposition Hicks, B.B.;R.P. Hosker;Jr. T.P. Meyers;I.D. Womack