- Volume 14 Issue 5
Deposition processes limit the life time of pollutants in the atmosphere and control the distance travelled before deposition. Thus the understanding about atmospheric deposition processes is essential for a proper assessment of the environmental impacts due to the anthropogenic pollutants. The dry deposition velocities are related to surface types, atmospheric stabilities, friction velocities, air pollutants and so on. In this study we simulated the dry deposition velocities of O3 in Pusan region. The calculated deposition velocities compared to the observed O3 data obtained during the summer of 1988 over a deciduous forest in Canada. The comparison showed that the model somewhat overpredicted deposition velocities for the average diurnal variations with maxima in daytime and minima in nighttime mostly due to the turbulence intensity.
- J. Atmos. Sci. v.28 Flux-profile relationships in the atmosph-eric surface layer Businger, J.A.;Wingaard, J.C.;Izumi, Y.;F. Bradley
- Proc. Roy. London. v.269A Transport of Lycopodium spores and other small particles to rough surfaces Chamberlain, A.C.
- EPA-600/9-80-050 Critique of methods to measure dry deposition : Workshop summary Hicks, B.B.;M.L. Wesely;J.L. Durham
- Atmos. Environ. v.26A Modeled and observed dry deposition velocity of O₃above a deciduous forest in the winter Padro, J.;Neumann, H.H.;den Hartog G.
- ERT P-B980-520, Prepared for OME, AES of Canada and the Umweltbundesamt ADOM/TADAP model development program Pleim, J.;Venkatram, A.;Yamartino, R.
- J. Atmos. Sci. v.32 The critical Richardson number and the ratio of the eddy transport coefficients obtained from a tubulence closure model Yamada, T.
- Atmos-pheric Environ. v.13 Estimated dry deposition velocities of sulphur over the Eas-tern United States and surrounding regions Sheih, C.M.;Wesely, M.L.;Hicks, B.B.
- Tellus. v.40B A comparison of models for deriving dry deposition fluxes of O₃and SO₂to a forest canopy Mcyers, T.P.;Baldocchi, D.D.
- Atmos. Environ. v.23 no.6 Parameterization of surface resistance to gaseous dry deposition in regional scale numerical models Wesely, M.L.
- 한국기상학회지 v.31 no.2 건성침착이 지상오염농도에 미치는 영향 박순웅
- 한국환경과학회지 v.6 no.5 연안도시지역의 대기유동장에서 대기오염물질의 확산과 이동에 관한 수치모의 이화운;김유근;원경미;오은주
- J. Air Pollut. Control Assoc. v.27 Momentum, mass and heat exchange of vegetation Thom, A.S.
- Boundary Layer Met. v.15 Daytime variation of ozone eddy fluxes to maize Wesely, M.L.;Eastman, J.A.;Cook, D.R.;Hicks, B.B.
- Proc. Roy. Soc. London. v.354A The dry depostition of sulfur dioxide to land and water surfaces Garland, J.A.
- 한국환경과학회지 v.3 no.1 식물계를 고려한 지표-대기 상호작용의 수치모의 이화운;이순환
- J. Air Pollut. Control Assoc. v.27 Some factors that affect the deposition rates of sulfur dioxide and similar gases on vegetation Wesely, M.L.;B.B. Hicks
- J. Atmos. Sci. v.31 A numerical study of air flow over mountains using the two dimensional version of the university of Virginia mesoscale model Mahrer, Y.;R. A. Pielke
- J. Atmos. Sci. v.41 no.3 Severe downslope wind-storm calculations in two and three spatial dimen-sions using anelastic interactive grid nesting : A possible mechanism for gustiness Clark, T.L.;R.D. Rarely
- Tellus. v.28 Transfer SO₂and other reaction gases across the air-interface Hicks, B.B.;P.S. Liss
- Atmos. Environ. v.25A An invesitigation of the ADOM dry deposition module using summertime O₃measurements above a deci-duous forest Padro, J.;den Hartog, G.;Neumann, H.H.
- 한국기상학회지 v.32 no.2 서울지방의 산성오염물질의 건성침착량 추정 김시완;박순웅
- Boundary Layer Met. v.17 A parameteric model of vertical eddy fluxes in the atmosphere Louis, J.F.
- The NCAR Eulerian Regional Acid Deposition Model NCAR
- Atmos. Ocean. v.29 Sensitivity of ADOM dry deposition velocities to input parameters ; a com-parison with measurments SO₂and No₂over three land use types Padro, J.;Edwards, G.C.