- Volume 14 Issue 5
To estimate the dispersion coefficients in a coastal area with complex topography, several schemes using empirical equations expressed with and in lateral and vertical directions, respectively have been examined. Estimation results using these equations and meteorological data obtained from SODAR system were compared' with previously measured dispersion coefficients in other coastal areas. Validations of estimation results have been performed by comparing the measured concentrations with predicted ones empolying in Boryung coastal area. Important conclusions were drawn as follows; (1) Variations of lateral and vertical wind direction revealed different height dependency in upper and lower mixed boundary layer. (2) Because of turbulent constraint effect by large water body in a coastal region, the lateral and the vertical dispersion coefficients were smaller than those of P-G system. (3) As a result of examining the performance measure of these schemes through checking of coincidence between measured and predicted concentrations, vertical dispersion coefficients were smaller than those of P-G system, and the Cramer scheme was found to be more appropriate rather than others in the coastal area surrounding Boryung power plant.
- Proceeding of 7th International Technical Meeting on Air Pollu-tion Modeling and Its Application, No.51, NATO/CCMS Improved techniques for modeling the dispersion of tall stack plumes Cramer, H.E.
- Proceedings 8th International Technical Meeting on Air Pollution Modelling and Its Application, NATO/CCMS DOC. NO. 80 The dispersion of pollutants over a water surface Nieuwstadt, F.T.M.
- 대기확산의 이론과 모델링 박옥현
- Workbook of atmospheric dispersion estimates no.Ap-26 Turner, D.B.
- Three dimensional and numerical modelling of the planetary boundary layer, Work-shop on Micrometoeorology Deardorff, J.W.;Haugen, D.A.
- Mon. Weather. Rev. v.90 Atmospheric dispersion over Chesapcake Bay Slade, D.H.
- 대형석탁화력 대기오염 감시망 구축 및 확산 예측기술 개발 최종보고서 전력연구원
- 공학박사 학위논문 높은 굴뚝에서 배출된 연속연의 풍하측 장거리에서의 회방향 확산 박옥현
- JAPCA v.35 Development and evaluation of the offshore and coastal dispersion model Hanna, S.R.;L.L. Schulman;R.J. Paine;J.E. Plein;M. Beer
- Atm. Env. v.4 Diffusion over coastal mountains of southern California Hinds, W.T.
- J. of Clim. and Appl. Meteor v.22 Estimating plume dispersion-A comparison of sevearal sigma scheme Irwin, J.S.
- TDN No.86 Meteorol. office boundary layer research Branch Application of data from field program for estimation of K-profile and vertical dispersion Smith, R.B.
- Proceedings of the Sixth Symposium on Turbulence and Diffusion A model to estimate concentration during plume im-pingement Strimatis, D.G.;A. Venkatram;T.F. Lavery
- Advaces in Geophysics v.6 Diffusion from a continuous sources in relation to the spectrum and scale of turbulence Hay, J.S.;F. Pasquil
- New Delhi. J. Sci. Ind. Res. v.43 Nowcas-ting by acoustic remote sensing : experiences with the systems established at the National Physical Laboratory Singal, S.P.;B.S. Gera;S.K. Aggarwal
- J. Clim. and Appl. Meteor. v.24 Structure of the planetary boundary layer and implication for its modelling Whygaard, J.C.
- J. Appl. Meteor v.4 Atmospheric lateral diffu-sion estimates from tetroons Angell, J.K.;D.J. Park
- DOE Report DOE/TIC-27601 Plume rise and bouyancy effects in atmosphere science and power production Brggs, G.A.
- Bull. Amer. Me-teor. Soc. v.58 AMS workshop on stability classification schemes and sigma curves-summary of recommendations Hanna, S.R.;G.A. Briggs;J.W. Deardorff;B.A. Egar;F.A. Gifford;F. Pasquill
- Atmo. Env. v.10 Determination of atmospheric diffusion parameters Draxler, R.R.
- U.S. Atonic energy commis-sion, ORO-99, A meteorological survey of the Oak ridge area, ORO-99 Hollands, J.Z.
- Report MRI-64-FR-860 v.3 Shoreline diffusion program, Oceansid, California, Technical report Smith, T.B.;Niemann, B.L.
- Report MRI-76-R-1408 Monitoring of natural seeps in the Santa Babara channel off coast point Harrison, P.R.;S.J. Mars
- Report EPA-600/4-76-0306 Atomspheric dispersion parameters in Gaussian plume modeling:Part Ⅱ. Possible re-quirements for change in the Turner workbook vol-umes Pasquill, F.
- Proceeding of the 4th Symposium on Meteroological Observations and Instrumentation Investigations of the planetary boundary layer with an acoustic Doppler sounder Weil, A.;L. Eymard;M.E. Lequere;C. Klapisz;F. Baudin;P.V. Grunderbeeck
- Air pollution modelling in encyclope-dia of environmental control technology v.2 Katazyna, J.R.;Paul N. Cheremisinoff(ed.)
- Symposium on Atmospheric Diffusion and Air Pollution A comparison of estimation procedure for over water plume dispersion Hosker, R.P.