- Volume 14 Issue 5
Tracer experiments were performed 4 times in December 1992 on the relatively flat terrain and nearby building area adjacent to the Taedok Science Town in Korea. Each experiment was continued for relatively short period of 1 or 2 hours with intermittent release of SF6 up to 2.07g/s at 10m height. Movement of tracer plume was tracked by a continuous tracer analyzer installed on an air monitoring van. Simulation with INPUFF was carried out to analyze and predict experiments. Measured profiles of tracer plume were narrow and sharp while predicted profiles by INPUFF were broad and slowly varied. Tracer plumes were detected at a short distance of 0.5 to 2.2 km mainly due to intermittent release and high value of lower detectable limit. Various experimental conditions were tested by INPUFF simulation in order to find desirable conditions. Higher wind speed and less variable wind direction could yield longer distance of plume tracking only when the lower detectable limit was sufficiently low. Distance of plume tracking was long and did not much depend on the lower detectable limit in stable atmospheric conditions.
- Final Report NOAA Technical Memorandum FRL ARL -142 Cross-Appalachian Tracer Experiment (CAPTEX83') Ferber, G.J.;J.L. Heffer;R.R. Draxler;R.J. Lagomarsino;F.L. Thomas;R.N. Dietz;C.M. Benkovitz
- EPA-454/R-93-055 An Evaluation of a Solar Radiation/Delta-T Method for Estima-ing Pasquil-Gifford(P-G) Stabilyity Categories Petersen, W.B.;L.G. Lavdas
- AeroVironmetn Baxter, R.A.
- Atmospheric Dispersion in Mountain Valleys and Basins, PNL - 7922 Allwine, K.J.
- 특정연구 제1차 중간보고서 추적자 실험을 통한 복잡지형 적용 가능 대기오염 모델 개발에 관한 연구 홍민선;이성철;장영기
- 한국기후표 v.11 기상청
- J. Air Pollution Control Assoc. v.34 Source-receptor relationships for acid deposition : pure and simple? A critical review Hidy, G.M.
- Draft, ERT Document No. P-B582-840 The Feasibility and Design of the Massive Aerometric Tracer Ex-periment(MATEX). Vol. 1. Presentation of the MA-TEX Design Concept Hidy, G.M.;D.N. Hansen;A. Bass
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.12 추적자 확산 실험에 의한 야간 강안정층 하에서의 가우시안 퍼프모델의 평가 이종범;김산;김용국;조창래;유승도
- 에너지소비에 따른 대기환경영향 평가기법 개발(Ⅲ), KE-92058G 김영성;경남호;선도원;배달희;조성호;임정환
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.5 단일배출원 대기오염 단기모델에 관한 연구(Tracer Gas에 의한 확산 실험) 이종범;강인구
- J. Appl. Meteorol. v.20 Convective downmixing of plumes in a coastal environment McRae, G.J.;F.H. Shair;J.H. Seinfeld
- Southern San Joaquin Valley Ozone Study-Data, STI 94100-501-FR Blumenthal, D.H.;T.B. Smith;D.E. Lehrman;G.Z. Whitten;R.A. Rasmussen;R.A. Baxter
- J. Appl. Meteorol. v.30 Analysis of tracer data collected during the SCC-CAMP(South-Central Coast Cooperative Aerome-tric Monitoring Program) 1985 intensive measure-ment periods Strimaitis, D.G.;G.E. Moore;S.G. Douglas
- Measurement and Strategies Tombach, I.
- Operator's Manual for Aero Vironment Inc. Continuous Tracer Analyzer Model CTA-100, AV-OM-91/6148 Baxter, R.A.;D. Pankratz
- AeroVironmetn Barnett, A.N.
- EPA-600/8-86-024 INPUFF 2.0-A Mul-tiple Source Gaussian Puff Dispersion Algorithm: Use'r Guide Petersen, W.B.;L.G. Lavdas