- Volume 14 Issue 2
Coal gasification fuel has generally a lower calorific values than natural gas and also contains ammonia which is a main source of fuel NOx. Such a fuel is in need of the advanced technologies for the NOx reduction with higher combustion efficiency. Therefore fuel staged combustion was investigated for the fuel NOx control using a bench scale gas combustoi for the fuel NOx control. Parametric screening studies were performed with the variation of air ratio, retention length and reburning fuel. The NOx reduction efficiency was increased with an increase of total air ratio having optimum reburning air ratio differently, The Increased retention length of the reburning zone was preferable for NOx reduction. Hydrocarbonic reburning fuels like propane and butane were more effective for the NOx reduction efficiency than hydrogen fuel. The NOx concentration at exit was linearly increased according to the fuel-N the fuel.
- 14th Symp. (Int.) on Combust. Reduction of sulfur trioxides and nitrogen oxide by secondary fuel injection Wendt, J. O. L.;C. V. Sterning;M. A. Matovich
- Published in Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Review v.18 no.2 Development of Mitsubishi 'MACT' in-furnace NOx Removal Process Takahashi, Y.;M. Sakai;T. Kunimoto;H. Haneda
- Sixteenth symposium (International) on combustion NOx from fuel nitrogen in two-stage combustion Martin, F. J.;P. K. Dederick
- 16th Symp. (Int.) on Combust. Fenimore, C. P.
- 機論 v.44 no.388 高成(外 3名)
- AIChE National meeting Martin, G. B.
- Oxidation of nitrogen in combustion Zeldovich, Y. B.;P. V. Sadovnikov;D. A. Frank Kamenetskii
- Combustion technologysome modern developments Palmer, H. B.;J. M. Beer
- Presented at the 44th Annual meeting if the American power conference Development of MACT in-furnace NOx removal process for unility stream generators Takahashi, Y.
- 固定 發生源 におけゐ NOx 對策 Martin, G. B.
- 1991 Joint Symposium on Stationary Combustion NOx Control Large scale trials and development of fuel staging in a 169 MW coal fired boiler Spliethoff, H.
- 15th Symp. (Int.) on Combust. The reduction of nitric oxide in simulated combustion effluent by Hydrocarbon-Oxygen mixture Myerson, A. L.