- Volume 14 Issue 1
In this study, a total of 10 volatile organic compounds (VOCs) including BTEX were determined in the inside and outside of a highway thnnel in order to evaluate the emission profile of automobile exhaust with respect to the concentrations, relative ratio and correlation coefficient of target analytes. In addition to VOCs, CO $CO_2 and NO_2$ were measured simultaneously. The results of this study indicated that the most abundant compound was toluene followed by benzene and m+p-xylenes, and the correlation coefficients between VOCs except styrene were higher than 0.96. The concentration ratio of toluene, ethylbenzene, xylenes with respect to benzene measured in the inside of tunnel was 1.5, 0.13, 0.74, respectively. Such ratios were found to be very similar to those measured in tunnels in the USA.
- J. Air Waste Manage. Assoc. v.45 Comparison of tail-pipe emissions from motor cycles and passenger cars Chan, C.C.;C.K. Nien;C.Y. Tasi;G. r. Her
- Indoor Envir. v.3 Vehicle emissions and effects on air quality : Indoors and Outdooes Perry, R.;I.L. Gee.
- Atmospheric Environment v.26A Measurement of volatile organic chemicals at selected sites in California Singh, H.B.;L. Salas;W. Viezee;B. Sitton;R. Ferek
- 대한환경공학회지 v.18 no.2 도시직역에서의 실내 · 외 주변 공기 중 휘발성 유기화합물의 농도 측정에 관한 연구 백성옥;김영민
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.20 Nonmethane organic composition in the Lincoln Tunmel Lonneman, W.A.;R.L. Sella;S.A. Meeks
- Atmospheric Envrionment v.30 Real-word automotive emissions-summary of studies in the Fort Mchenry and Tuscarora Mountain tunnels Pierson, W.R.;A.W. Gertler;N.F. Robinson;J.C. Sagebiel;B. Zielinska;G.A. Bishop;D.H. Stedman;R.B. Zewidinger;W.D. Ray
- 1996년도 대한환경공학회 춘계학술연구발표회 논문,초록집 흡착포집 및 열탈찰/GC/FID를 이용한 대기 중 휘발성 유기화합물의 측정방법 김영민;황승만;검성렬;박상곤;백성옥
- Expert Panel on Air Quality Standards: Benzene UK Department of the Environment
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.17 1. Hydrocarbon gases emitted from vehicles on the road. 2. Determination of emission rates from diesel and spark-ignition vehicles Hampton, C.V.;W.R. Plerson;D. Schuetzie;T.M. Harvey
- J. Air Waste Manage. Assoc. v.42 Measurements of VOCs from the TAMS network Evans, G.F.;T.A. Lumpkin;D.L. Smith;M.C. Somerville
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.26 Toxic volatiole organic compounds in urban air in Illinois Sweet, E.;S.J. Vermette