- Volume 6 Issue 5
Study on the Adsorption Behavior of FeS in Anaerobic Conditions
혐기성 조건에서 FeS의 흡착 거동 연구
- 김정배 (계명대학교 환경과학대학)
- Published : 1997.10.01
The Interfacial characteristics between various heavy metals and hydrous FeS were investigated. Heavy metals which have lower sulfide solubilities than FeS undergoes the lecttice exchange reaction when these metal tons contact FeS In the aqueous phase. For heavy metals which have higher suede solubilities than FeS, these metal ions adsorb on the surface of FeS. Such characteristic reactions were interpreted by the soled solution formation theory. The presence of ligand such as EDTA reduced largely metal removal efficiency due to formation of metal-ligand complex In the solution. In an attempt to elucidate the Interfacial characteristics, zeta potential of the hydrous FeS In the absence and In the presence of various metal loons were measured and analyzed.
Lattice exchange reaction;solid solution formation;zeta potential
- J. Colloid Interface Sci. v.23 no.12 Chemical substitution Reaction Between Cu(Ⅱ) and Hg(Ⅱ) and hydrous CdS(s) Park, S. W.;Huang, C. P.
- Chemistry and Ecotoxicology of Pollution Connell, D. W.;Miller, G. J.
- Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta v.43 Controls on the stability of sulfide solutions Horzempa, L. M.;Helz, G. R.
- Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. A v.315 Sulphate reduction, organic matter decomposition and pyrite formation Berner, R. A.
- Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta v.50 Heavy metal adsorption by sulphide mineral surfaces Jean, G. E.;Bancroft, G. M.
- J. Amer. Chem. Soc. v.74 Vaslow, F.;Boyd, G. E.
- Process chemistry for water and wastewater treatment Benefleld, D. L.;Judkins J. F.;Weand, B. L.
- Ph.D Thesis, University of Delaware Specific chemical reactions at the cadmium sulflde-water interface Park, S. W.
- J. WPCF v.47 no.5 Metal Removal by Physical and Chemical Treatment Processes Maruyma, T.;Hannah, S. A.;Cohen, J. M.