- Volume 11 Issue 2
This work has been investigated in order to study the influence of the moisture absorption on the mechanical pf the glass fiber/epoxy resein composites and the carbon fiber/epoxy resein composites. The types of glass fiber used in the glass fiber/epoxy resein composites were randomly oriented fiber and plain fabric fiber. And carbon fiber.epoxy resein composites was laminated with fabric prepreg which was formed with carbon fiber and epoxy resein. Both composites were immersed up to 100 days in distilled water at
- Polymer Degradiation: Principles and Practical Application Schnabel, W
- Environment, Report TTCP/AUSP 3/15, The Technical Coroporation Program The Prevension of the Deterioration of Organic. Materials in Operational Pinkerton, D. M
- J. of Adhesion v.7 no.25 Ashbee, K. H. G.;Wyatt, R. C.
- AECM-3 Symposium Hamada, H;Maekawa Z;Morii T
- Composites no.406 Apicella, A(et al)
- Polymer Composites v.12 no.333 Bian, X. S.;Ambriosio, L
- int. J. Adhesion and Adhesives v.14 no.85 Lowe, G. B.;Lee. T. C. P
- Composites v.25 no.613 Wagner,H. D.;Lustiger, A
- Composites v.11 no.4 Gaur, U;Miller, B
- J. Mater. Sci v.30 no.5537 Bradley, W. L;Grant, T. S.
- J. Comp. Tech. Res v.9 no.101 Woo,M.;Piggott, M.R.
- Korean J. of Mater. Res v.5 no.979 Moon, C.K
- 日本複合料科學會 第45回 月例硏究會 炭素纖維技術委員會
- J. Mater. Sci v.5 no.762 Hancock, P;Cuthberson, R. C.