- Volume 1 Issue 2
It is necessary to conduct researches about seismic design and analysis to protect various structures from earthquakes which are one of the most destructive natural disaster to human civilization. To assess the seismic capacity of structure, not only analytical but also experimental researches are important. Currently, pseudodynamic test known as computer-actuator on-line test is one of the available test methods to assess seismic capacity of structure without using shaking table. In this paper seismic capacity of simple one-degree of freedom structure was estimated by pseudodynamic test. Good agreement between the experimental and analytical results was obtained. Better results would be obtained when more sophisticated measuring and controlling instruments are available.
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Earthquake Resistant Construction and Design Earthquake Testing Methods for Structures Examples of Current Practice and Future directions Clark, A.;French, C. W.;Leon, R.
- J. of Engrg. Mech., ASCE v.112 no.2 Pseudo-dynamic Testing of Structures Aktan, H. M.
- ASCE, J. of Structural Engrg. v.III no.7 Pseudodynamic Method for Seisnic Testing Mahin, S. A.;Shing, P. B.
- Dynamics of Structures Chopra, A. K.
- ASCE, J. of Engrg. Mech. v.113 no.7 Japanese Activities on On-line Testing Takanashi, K.;Nakashima, M.
- ASCE, J. of Structural Engrg. v.115 no.8 Pseudodynamic Test Method-Current Status and Future Directons Mahin, S. A.;Shing, P. B.;Thewalt, C. R.;Hanson, R. D.
- Department of Civil Engineering, University of California Drain-2dx User Guide Prakash, V.;Powell, G. H.;Campbell, S. D.;Filippou, F. C.
- The Essence for Measurement Morris, A. S.
- Flex Test™ Ilm 2.0B Pseudodynamic Testing MTS System Corporation
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics v.20 Implicit Time Integration for Pseudodynamic Tests Shing, P. B.;Vannan, M. T.;Cater, E.
- 한국과학기술원 토목공학과, 박사학위논문 기초 분리된 액체저장탱크의 지진 거동 분석을 위한 유사동적 실험 김남식