- Volume 1 Issue 1
Very stiff floor system in a residential-commercial building causes some problems in the numerical analysis procedure due to significant difference in stiffness with adjacent elements. Static analysis of structure with a stiff transfer-floor can be performed approximately in two steps for upper and lower parts for the structure. However, it is impossible to perform dynamic analysis in two steps with separate models. An efficient method for dynamic analysis of a structure with a right floor system is proposd in this study. The matrix condensation technique is employed to reduce the degree of freedom for upper and lower parts of the structure and a beam elements with rigid bodies at both ends are introduce to model the rigid floor system. Efficiency and accuracy of the proposed method are verified through analysis of several example structures.
- 한국전산구조공학회, 교재 11-2 고층건물의 해석 및 설계 이동근;신영수;조한욱
- 전산구조공학회, 교재 8-1 구조동역학의 개념 및 내진설게 이동근;윤정방
- 한국전산구조공학회, 교재 10-3 상용구조해석 프로그램의 이론 및 적용 황철성;정성진;변문주
- 대한토목학회 논문집 v.7 no.2 고층건물이 효율적인 구조해석 김경호;이동근
- Tall Building Structures Analysis and Design Smith, B. S.;Coull, A.
- Structural Dynamics by Finite Elements Weaver, W.;Johnson, P.R
- Matrix Analysis of Framed Structures (Third Ed.) Weaver, W.;Gere, J. M.
- Vibration Problem in Engineering (Fifth Ed.) Timoshenko, S. P.;Weaver, W.;Young, D. H.
- Computers and Structures v.11 A computer program for three dimension analysis of Building Humar, J. L.;Khandocker, J. U.
- Computers and Structures v.2 Computer method for analysis of multistory structures Gluck, J. I.;Kalev, I.