- Volume 1 Issue 1
The objective of present paper is to investigate elasto-plastic behaviour and estimate the resistance capacity of a beam-shear wall structural system against earthquake ground accleration exciations. Pushover analysis is adopted to estimate inttiate and post stiffnesses and yielding point for inelastic response analysis in LPM (Lumped Parameter Mass) model, and modified Clough model is used as the hysteresis rule of each story. Three earthquake waves are used in the analysis but their peak ground accelerations are changed to be 0.12g, 0.24g. It is assumed that the earthquakes act in the longigtudianl direction of a 25 Story apartment building which consists of two some unit plan. The distribution of story ratio and ductility ratio are estimated and discussed within Korean, Japanese code and UBC.
- Journal of the Structural Division v.95 no.ST2 Two nonlinear beams with definitions of ductility Giberson, M.
- 日本建築學會 構造 工學論文集 v.39B 非線形骨組解析における耐震壁の部材モデル化 松本和行;壁谷澤?海;創本洋
- Journal of Structural Engineering v.111 no.ST4 Mechnaistic sesmic damage model for reinforced concrete Park, Y.J.;Ang, H-S.
- Journal of the Structural Engineering v.116 no.4 Analytical modeling of inelastic sesmic response of R/C structure Kunnath, S.K.;Reinhorn, A.M.;Park, Y.J.
- 대한주택공사 연구보고서, 주택연구자료 주택생산기술 공동주택의 내진성능 향상을 위한 구조계획 기법연구 대한주택공사
- 대한주택공사 연구보고서, 연구 '90-16 아파트 건물의 구조형식에 관한 연구-초고층 아파트를 중심으로 대한주택공사
- 한국 건설기술 연구원, '91 SE 024-2 신주택 기술개발, 초고층 아파트 최적구법개발(II) 과학기술처
- シソポジウム資料 RCの高層化と靭性に依存する耐震壁の終局强度設計 日本建築學會