- Volume 1 Issue 1
The seismic of the main shock and two after shocks of the Yeongwol Earthquake are studied based on the phase analysis. The travel time curves and two point ray tracing with 12 different possible phases are used to analyze the phases of the records, which were provided by KIGAM seismic network. The results of phase analysis of the Yeongwol Earthquake show the characteristics as follows 1) The main shock (
- Jour. Geol. Soc. Korea v.15 On the crustal structure of the Korean Peninsula Lee, K.
- 한양대학교 석사학위논문 지진파를 이용한 남한의 지각구조 연구 김상조
- 광산지질 v.18 한반도 남부지역의 지질구조 김성균;정부흥
- SAFE v.2 Seismic velocity structure in the central Korean Peninsula using the artifical explosions Kim, S.G.;Lee, S.K.
- 지질학회지 v.31 한반도 지각구조에 관한 연구 김성균
- Mining Geol. v.12 Geodetic an dgeophysical analysis of gravity data in Korea Kim, S.K.
- Jour. Inst. Mining Geol. v.18 A study on the crustal structure of the southem Korea Peninsula through gravity analysis Kwon, B.G.;Yang, S.Y.
- 서울대학교 박사학위 논문 한반도 남부의 중력에 대한 연구 최광선
- Geol. Surv. Open-file Rep. v.75 no.311 HYPO 71: A Computer program for determining hypocenter, magnitude, and first motion pattern of local earthquakes Lee, K.;Lahr, J.C.
- 1996 Symposium on Seismology in East Asia, Proceedings Rapid and accurate two point ray tracing in layered media with constant or linearly varing velocity function Kim, W.;Chung, I.
- 1996 Symposium on Seismology in East Asia, Proceedings Advanced itterative two-point ray tracing and travel-time inversion in stratified medium Kim, W.;Druzhinin, A.;Droujinina A.