- Volume 33 Issue 3
This paper presents the optimum dimension of 89 ton class stow-net vessel with stern-fishing. The model of basic design is developed by using the optimization techniques referring to objective function and numerous constraints as follows; speed, fishing quantity, fishing days, catch per unit effort(CPUE), and weight/ratio of main dimensions, etc. Thus, the basic design of stow-net fishing vessel is built up by using the optimization of the design variables called the economic optimization criteria, and the objective function represents the criterion which is cost benefit ratio(CBR). The main conclusions are as follows. 1. S/W for decision of optimum hull size is developed in 89 ton class stow-net fishing vessel which is constructed with optimization of the design variables called the economic optimization criteria. 2. For optimum ship dimensions in 89 ton class stow-net fishing vessel, the hull dimensions can be obtained in the range of L= 27.3m, B = 6.6m, D = 2.80m, Cb = 0.695, T/D = 0.80,
- 근해안강망조합 1981 1995년도 통계자료집 근해안강망조합
- 엔지니어링 시스템 설계공학 박제웅
- FAO Investigates Ferro Cement Fishing Craft Weight and cost estimates for small fishing vessels Gulbrandsen
- Senior Fishery Industries Division Design of small fishing vessels John Fyson
- 한국어업학회지 v.29 no.1 어업별 어선경쟁력 분석 및 최적규모에 관한 연구 박제웅
- 조선대학교 생산기술연구소지 v.20 no.1 현측식 69톤급 안강망어선 기본치수 결정에 관한 연구 박제웅;이현상
- Engineering economics and ship design Buxton I. L.
- Applied optimal design Hang E. J.;Arora J. S.
- 수산청 연구보고서 표준어선 개발을 위한 연구 박제웅
- Calculator and computer aided design for small craft The Royal Institution of Naval Architects