- Volume 14 Issue 2
We developed a GPS phase data processing S/W system which calculates baseline vectors and distances between two points located in the surface of the Earth. For this development a Double-Difference mothod and L1 carrier phase data from GPS(Global positioning System) were used. This S/W system consists of four main parts: satellite position calculation, Single-Difference equation, Double-Difference equation, and correlation. To verify our S/W, we fixed KAO(
- Navigation v.3 Remondi, B. W.
- GPS 수신기의 자료처리 S/W 개발(Ⅲ)에 관한 연구 박필호;박종욱;신종섭;김기봉;조정호
- Documentaiton of Bernese GPS Software Version 4.0 Beutler, G.;Brockmann, E.;fankhause, S.;Gurtner, W.;Johnson, J.;kMervart, L.;Rothacher, M.;Schaer, S.;Springer, T.;Weber, R.;M. Rothacher(ed.)
- 한국측지학회지 v.14 박필호;작종욱;조정호
- Doctorial Dissertation Remondi, B. W.
- Global Positioning System : Theory and Practice Hofmann-Wellenhof, B.;Lichtenegger, H.;Collins, J.