- Volume 25 Issue 6
김치에서 분리한 유산균의 인공위액과 담즙에서의 생존특성과 항균성
- 이신호 (대구효성가톨릭대학 식품공학과 Tel. 82-53-850-3217 E-mail : leesh＠cuth.cataegu.ac.kr) ;
- 노명자 (대구효성가톨릭대학 식품공학과)
- Published : 1997.12.01
This studies were carried out to investigate the physiological characteristics of lactic acid bacteria related to kimchi fermentation. 157 strains of lactic acid bacteria were isolated from home-made kimchi of Taegu district. 144 strains of isolated lactic bacteria showed resistance to artifical gastric juice and bile. Among isolated strains, fifteen strains were selected according to the growth characteristics. The selected strains survived for 24 hours in artifical bile after incubation for 3 hours in artificial gastric jucie (pH 2.5). Especially, three strains such as B-10, K-2, and F-3, showed little viable cell change for 3 hrs incubation in artifical gastric juice. The selected strains showed low viability in artificial gastric juice but high in artifical bile. The selected strains also showed significantly antimicrobial activities to pathogens such as Listeria monocytogenes, Escherichia coli, Bacillus subtili, Staphylococcus aureus and Vibrio parahaemolyticus. The fifteen selected strains were identified as Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus sake and Leuconostoc mesenteroides.
Kimchi;Lactic acid bacteria;Artifical gastric juice;Artifrical bile;Antimicrobial activity
- 1993년 학술 세미나 김치의 효능 김치연구회
- Can.J.Microbiol. v.39 Detection and characterization of a bacteriocin produced by Lactobacillus plantarum C19 Atrih,A.;N.Rekhif;J.B.Milliere;G.Lefebvre
- Cultured Dairy Products v.6 Antibacterial activity associated with Bifidobacterium bifidu. Anand,S,K.;Srinirasan,R.A.;Rao,L.K.
- Difco Manual(10th ed.) Difco Laboratories
- 농화학회지 v.26 김치에서 분리한 젖산균의 미생물 생육저해 박연희;권정주;조도현;김수일
- J. Appl Bacteriol. v.23 A medium for the cultivation of lactobacilli Deman,J.C.;Rogosa,M.;Sharpe,M.E.
- 아주대학교 생물공학과 석사학위논문 김치에서 분리한 Pediococcus spp와 Lactobacillus plantarum의 미생물 생육저해 및 plasmid DNA 분리 류욱상
- 1993년도 김치연구회 학술세미나 건강음식으로서의 김치의 효능 장지현
- Bioscience and Industry v.51 Immune activators from foods orginc Ametani,A.;S.Kaminogawa
- FEMS Microbial Rev. v.87 Health and nutritional benefits from lactic acid bacteria Gilliland,S.E.
- Jpn. J. Miocrobiol. v.29 Tolerance of the multiple antibiotic resistant strain, L. casei PSR 3002, to artificial digestive fluids Kobayashi,Y.;Tohyama,K.;Terashima,T.
- Appl. Environ Microbial v.53 Inhibitory effects of raw carrots on Listeria monocytogenes Beuchat,L.R.;R.E.Brackett
- 제8회 국제학술심포지움 유산균과 건강 한국유산균 연구회
- Biochemie v.70 Bacteriocins of lactic acid bacteria Klaenhammer,T.R.
- 산업미생물학회지 v.20 김치발효 중의 젖산균의 경시적 변화 및 분리 젖산균의 동정 이철우;고창영;하덕모
- J. Dairy Sci. v.67 Importance of bile tolerance of Lactobacillus acidophilus used as a dietary adjunct Gilliland,S.E.;Staley,T.E.;Bush,L.J.
- Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology v.2 Regular, Nonsporulating Gram-positive Rods Kandler Otto;Norbert Weiss;Krieg,N.R.(ed.);J.G.Holt(ed.)
- In 8th. International Symposium on Lactic Acid Bacteria and Health Health Benefits of lactic acid bacteria in relation to cancer prevention Reddy,B.S.;D.R.;D.R.Rao.
- The Prokaryotes(second ed.) v.2 The genus Leuconostoc Holzapfel,W.H.;Schillinger,U.;Bslows,A.(ed.);Truper,H.G.(ed.);Dworkin,M.(ed.);Harder,W(ed.);Schleifer.K.H.(ed.)
- Bergey's Manual of Determinative Bacteriology(9th ed.) Stanley,T.Williams;John G.Holt
- J. Ind. Microbiol. v.12 Bacteriocin production of Leuconostoc carnosum LA54A at different combination of pH and temperature Geisen,R.;B.Becker;W.H.Holzapfel.
- In 8the International Symposium on Lactic Acid Bac-teria and Health Experimental studies on the anticarcinogenic potential of lactic acid bacteria Holzpfel,W.H.;B.L.Pool-Zobel
- Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology v.2 Gram-positive cocci Scheifer.Karl Heinz;Krieg,N.R.(ed.);J.G.Holt(ed.)
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.59 The assumed assimilation of cholesterol Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium bifidum is due to their bile saltconjugating activity Klaver,F.A.M.;R.van der Meer.