- Volume 25 Issue 6
Acetobacter xylinum BRC5에 의한 미생물 셀룰로오스의 발효 특성
- Park, Sang Hoon (Department of Biotechnology, Bioproducts Research Center, Yonsei University) ;
- Yang, Young Kook (Department of Biotechnology, Bioproducts Research Center, Yonsei University) ;
- Hwang, Jung Wook (Department of Biotechnology, Bioproducts Research Center, Yonsei University) ;
- Lee, Chang Seung (Department of Biotechnology, Bioproducts Research Center, Yonsei University) ;
- Pyun, Yu Ryang (Department of Biotechnology, Bioproducts Research Center, Yonsei University)
- 박상훈 (연세대학교 생명과학과.생물산업소재연구센터) ;
- 양영국 (연세대학교 생명과학과.생물산업소재연구센터) ;
- 황정욱 (연세대학교 생명과학과.생물산업소재연구센터) ;
- 이창승 (연세대학교 생명과학과.생물산업소재연구센터) ;
- 변유량 (연세대학교 생명과학과.생물산업소재연구센터)
- Published : 1997.12.01
The characteristics of cell growth and cellulose production by Acetobcter xylinum BRC5 were studied in shaking flasks and jar fermentors. Of the substrates tested, the highest cellulose yield was obtained from the fructose medium. Some inductive cultivation was observed and then cellulose was produced with cell growth. When glucose alone or mixture of glucose and fructose was used as the carbon source, cellulose could be biosynthesized under the glucose limitation. Corn steep liquor (CSL), as a low-cost nitrogen source, was a good substitute for yeast extract. In a jar fermentor experiment, 4.14 g/l of disintegrated cellulose was obtained from 8% CSL- medium containing 0.5% glucose and 1.5% fructose.
Acetobacter xylinum;Microbial cellulose;Fermentation
- J. Chem., Soc. v.49 An acetic ferment which forms cellulose Brown,A.J.
- Food Techonol. v.51 High technology: taking ingredients to a new level Pszezola,D.E.
- 석사학위논문, 연세대학교 식품생물공학과 유전적으로 안정한 Acetobacter xylinum의 선별에 관한 연구 이진혁
- Proceedings of YADEC '96 sym, Kyoto, Japan, Directional shear stress enhances the production of microbial cellulose by Acetobacter xylium Lee,H.C.
- US Patent, US 5079162 Reticulated cellulose and methods and microorganisms for the production thereof Ben Bassat,A.;R.Bruner;S.Shoemaker;Y.Aloni;H.Wong;D.C.Johnson;A.N.Neogi
- Biochem. J. v.56 Synthesis of cellulose by Acetobacter xylinum:1. Micromethod for the determination of cellulose Hestrin,S.;M.Schramm
- Microbiol. Rev. v.55 Cellulose bio- synthesis and function in bacteria Ross P.;R.Mayer;M.Bemzman
- Biomaterials Microbiol cellulose Byrom,D.;D.Byrom(ed.)
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.60 A synthetic medium for bacterial cellulose production by Acetobacter xylinum subsp. sucrofermentans Matsuoka,M.;T.Tsuchida;K.Matsushita;O.Adachi;F.Yoshinaga
- European Patent, EP 258038 Use of cellulase preparations in the cultivation and use of cellulose-producing microorganisms Brown,R.M.
- Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. v.79 Achievement of high rates of in vitro synthesis of 1,4-β-D-glucan: Activation by cooperative interaction of the Acetobacter xylinum enzyme system with GTP, polyethylene glycol and protein factor Aloni,Y.;D.P.Delmer;M.Benziman
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.59 Increase in cellulose production by sulfaguanidine-resistant mutant derived from Acetobacter xylinum subsp. sucrofermentans Ishikawa,A.;M.Matsuok;T.Tsuchida;F.Yoshinaga
- J. Fermen. Bioeng. v.75 Production of cellulose from glucose by Acetobacter xylinum Masaoka,S.;T.Ohe;N.Sakota
- Carbohydrates In Eruope v.12 Sources, industrial derivatives and commercial application of cellulose Engelhardt,J.
- 석사학위 논문, 연세대학교 식품생물공학과 Acetobacter xylinum BRC5에 의한 미생물 셀룰로오스의 발효 특성 박상훈
- J. Gen. Microbiol. v.128 Cellulose-negative mutants of Acetobacter xylinum Valla,S.;J.Kjosbakken
- European Patent, EP 323717 Process for the production of microbial cellulose Byrom,D.
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.59 Screening of bacterial cellulose-producing Acetobacter strains suitable for agitate culture Toyosaki,H.;T.Naritomi;A.Seto;M.Matsuoka;T.Tsuchida;F.Yoshinaga