- Volume 25 Issue 6
Pyricularia oryzae의 성장을 억제하는 물질을 생산하는 Streptomyces sp. NA-52의 분리 및 동정
- Yoon, Won-Ho (Department of Food Processing, Seoil Junior College) ;
- Lim, Dae-Seog (Laboratory of Molecular Cell Biology, Animal Resources Research Center, Konkook University) ;
- Lee, Myung-Sub (Laboratory of Molecular Cell Biology, Animal Resources Research Center, Konkook University) ;
- Kim, Chang-Han (Laboratory of Molecular Cell Biology, Animal Resources Research Center, Konkook University)
- 윤원호 (서일전문대학 식품가공학과) ;
- 임대석 (건국대학교 동물자원연구센터 분자세포생물학교실) ;
- 이명섭 (건국대학교 동물자원연구센터 분자세포생물학교실) ;
- 김창한 (건국대학교 동물자원연구센터 분자세포생물학교실)
- Published : 1997.12.01
The aim of the present research program was to isolate a strain of actinomycetes producing antifungal substance. Soil samples were collected from various sites in Korea and a number of actinomycetes were isolated from the soil samples by applying selective agar for actinomycetes. Among isolates, a strain (NA -52) producing antifungal substance against Pyricularia oryzae was selected. Chemotaxonomic and numerical identification were carried out for the isolate. Fifty taxonomic unit characters were tested and the data were analyzed numerically using TAXON program. The isolate was identified as a synonym of streptomyces diastaticus belong to cluster No. 19 (Streptomyces diastaticus). But it showed a low similarity to S. diastaticus in simple matching coefficients, hence it was considered as one new species in Streptomyces.
Antifungal antibiotic;Numerical identification;Streptomyces diastaticus;Pyricularia oryzae
- 한국산업미생물학회지 v.21 Streptomyces neyagawaensis 38D10 균주가 생산하는 concanamycin B의 항고추역병 활성 김창진;이인경;윤봉식;유익동
- Appl. microbiol. v.28 Simplified approach to identification of aerobic actinomycetes by thin-layer chromatograph Staneck,J.L.;G.D.Robert
- J. Gen. Microbiol. v.112 Numerical taxonomy of Actinomadura and related actinomycetes Goodfellow,M.;Alderson,G.;Lacey,J.
- 韓國稙物病·害蟲·雜草名鑑 韓國稙物保護學會(編)
- Dictionary of the fungi(6th ed.) Ainsworth,G.C.;G.R.Bisby
- J. Ferment. Technol. v.47 The distribution of actinomycetes in soil. IV. A selective plate-culture isolation method for Microbispora and Streptosporangium strains Nonomura,H.;Ohara,Y.
- Handbook of Microbiology(2nd ed.) v.9 Antibiotics produced by actinomycetes Lechevalier,H.A.;Okami,Y.;Arai,M.;Laskin,A.I.(ed.);Lechevalier,H.A.(ed.)
- Int. J. Syst. Bacteriol. v.18 Cooperative description of type cultures of Streptomyces.Ⅱ.Species descriptions from first study Shirling,E.B.;Gottlieb,D.
- J. Microbiol. and Biotechnol. v.2 Antifungal activity of Serratia marcescens culture extracts against phytopathogenic fungi(possibility for the chitinases role) Lee,S.Y.;W.G.Sang;J.R.Hwang;H.W.Yoon;Y.C.Shin;M.J.Cho
- J. Gen. Microbiol. v.77 Identification of bacteria by computer: theory and programming Willcox,W.R.;Lapage,S.P.;Shoshana Bascomb;Curtis,M.A.
- Kor. J. Microbiol. v.30 Numerical identification of a Streptomyces strain producing spores in submerged culture Rho,Y.T.;H.T.Kim;K.H.Oh;H.I.Kang;A.C.Ward;M.Goodfellow;Y.C.Hah;K.J.Lee
- Int. J. Syst. Bacteriol. v.20 Chemical composition as a criterion in the classification of aerobic actinomycetes Lechevalier,M.P.;Lechevalier,H.A.
- J. Gen. Microbiol. v.129 Numerical classification of Streptomyces and related genera Williams,S.T.;M.Goodfellow;G.Alderson;E.M.H.Wellington;P.H.A.Sneath;M.Sackin
- Bioactive metabolites from microorganisms, progress in industrial microbiology v.21 Research of streptomycetes producing pesticides and plant growth regulators Blumanerova,M.;V.Kristufek;J.Jizba;P.Sedmera;V.Landa;M.E.Bushell(ed.);U.Grafe(ed.)
- Actinomycete taxonomy, special publication 6 The chemotaxonomy of actinomycetes Lechevalier,H.A.;M.P.Lechevalier;A.Dietz(ed.);D.W.Thayer(ed.)
- Bergey's Manual of Sytematic Bacteriology v.4 Supregentric classification of actinomycetes Goodfellow,M.;Williams,S.T.(ed.);Elisabeth Sharpe M.(ed.);Holt,J.G.(ed.)
- Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology v.4 Streptomycetes and related genera Locci,R.;Williams,S.T.(ed.);Elisabeth Sharpe M.(ed.);Holt,J.G.(ed.)
- Experimentia v.25 Egg-yolk agar as a diagnostic medium for Streptomyces Nitsch,B.;Kutzner,H.J.
- J. Gen. Microbiol. v.129 A probability matrix for the identification of some streptomycetes Williams,S.T.;M.Goodfellow;E.M.H.Wellington;J.C.Vickers;G.Alderson;P.H.A.Sneath;M.Sackin;A.M.Mortimer
- J. Antibiot. v.11 A simple method for microscopical observation of streptomycetes and critique of Streptomyces grouping with reference to aerial stucture Okami,Y.;M.Suzuki
- J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.2 Numerical identification of a Streptomyces strain producing thiol protease inhibitor Kim,I.S.;H.T.Kim;A.C.Ward;M.Goodfellow;Y.C.Hah;K.J.Lee
- Microbiosis Letters v.6 Preservation of actinomycete inoculum in frozen glycerol Wellington,E.M.H;S.T.Williams
- J. Gen. Appl. Microbiol. v.16 Taxonomic studies on coryneform bacteria. Ⅱ. Principle amino acids in the cell wall and their taxonomic significance Yamada,K.;K.kamagata
- Int. J. Syst. Bacteriol. v.16 Methods for the characterization of Streptomyces species Shirling,E.B.;D.Gottlieb
- 한국산업미생물학회지 v.24 항진균성 항생물질을 생산하는 Streptoverticillium sp. NA-4803의 분리 및 동정 임대석;윤상군;이명섭;윤원호;김창한
- Appl. Microbiol. v.2 Classification of Streptomyces spore surfaces into five groups Dietz,A.;Mathews,J.
- Appl. Microbiol. v.12 Rapid differentiation between Norcardia and Streptomyces by paper chromatography of whole-cell hydrolysates Becker,B.;Lechevalier,M.P.;Gordon,R.E.;Lechevalier,H.A.
- The search for bioactive compounds from microorganisms Omura,S.