- Volume 25 Issue 4
Lipase의 Transesterification반응에 의한 생물계면활성제의 합성
- Sin, Yeong Min ;
- Chung, Sook Hyun ;
- Lee, Sang Ok ;
- Shin, Hwa Kyoung ;
- Lee, Tae Ho ;
- 신영민 (부산대학교 미생물학과) ;
- 정숙현 (동서대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 이상옥 (부산대학교 미생물학과) ;
- 신화경 (부산대학교 미생물학과) ;
- 이희정 (부산대학교 미생물학과) ;
- 이태호 (부산대학교 미생물학과)
- Published : 1997.08.01
Pseudomonas sp. lipase (lipase AK) catalyzed transesterification reaction between fructose and vinyl laurate in anhydrous pyridine. The product of this process was identified as monoester of fructose and vinyl laurate. The synthetic product has been found to be an excellent emulsifier. The synthetic bioemulsifier showed a good emulsification activity and stability in comparison with other commercial emulsifiers, and good emulsification activity on various emulsifying substrates.
- Chem. Res. v.93 Transeserification Otera, J.
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.107 Resolution of racemic mixture via lipase catalysis in organic solvent Kirchner, G.;M. P. Scollar;A. M. Klibanov
- Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. v.28 Enzymatic synthesis of selectively protected glycals Holla, E. W.
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.111 Chemoselective enzymatic monoacylation of bifunctional compouns Chinsky, N.;A. L. Margolin;A. M. Klibanov
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.115 Enzymatic synthesis of N- and O-linked glycopeptide Wong, C. H.;M. Schuster;P. Wang;P. Sears
- Chemtech v.16 Enzyme that work in organic solvent Klibanov, A. M.
- Biosci. Biochem. Bioeng. v.57 Preparation of N-monoalkyl land O-acyl derivative of allosamidine and their chitinase inhibitory activity Kinoshita, M.;S. Sakuda;Y. Yamada
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.108 Facile enzymatic preparation of monoacyled sugar in pyridine Therisod, M.;A. M. Klibanov
- Biotechnol. Lett. v.12 Alkyl-β-glucoside synthesis in water-organic two phase system Vulfson, E. N.;R. Patel;B. A. Law
- J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. v.1 Stereochemical studies of enzymatic transglycosylation using Sulfolobus solfataricus Trincone A.;B. Nicolaus;L. Lama;A. Gambacorta
- Synthesis Enzyme catalysis in synthetic carbohydrate chemistry Drueckhammer, D. G.;W. J. Hennen;R. L. Pederson;C. F. Barbas;C. M. Gautheron;T. Krach;C. H. Wong
- Biotechnol. Lett v.18 Synthesis of biodegradable emulsifier using lipase in anhydrous pyridine Sin Y. M.;S. H. Chung;J. Y. Park;T. H. Lee
- J. Org. Chem. v.46 Synthesis of an aspartame precursor by immobilized thermolysis in an organic solvent Oyama, K.;S. Nishimura;Y. Nonoka;T. Hoshimoto
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.52 Formation of transfer products from soybean arabinogalactan and glycerol by galactanase from Penicillium citrinum Nakano, H.;S. Takenishi;Y. Watanabe
- Trends Biotechnol. v.6 Enzymatic synthesis of oligosaccharides Nilson, K. G. I.
- J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun. A highly selective enzyme-catalyzed esterification of simple glucosides Bjorkling F.;S. E. Godtfredsen;O. Kirk
- Biotechnol. Bioeng. v.39 Biological method for protection of 6-position of sucrose in synthesis of dicassharide high-intensity sweetner Jones J. D.;A. J. Hacking;P. S. J. Cheetham
- Tetrahedron v.42 Enzymes in organic synthesis Jones, J. B.
- Tetrahedron Lett v.34 Total synthesis of the sulfated lipooligisaccharide signal involved in Rhizobium Meliloti-Alfalfa symbiosis Wang L. X.;C. Li;Q. W. Wang;Y. Z. Hui
- Tetrahedron Lett v.33 Enzyme-catalyzed synthesis of alkyl β-glucosidase in organic solvents Valerie L.;M. R. Willemot
- Biotechnol. Lett. v.15 Lipase-catalyzed monoacylation of fructose Schlotterbeck, A.;S. Lang;V. Wray;F. Wagner
- J. Am. Chem. Soc. v.109 Regioselective acylation of secondary hydroxyl groups in sugars catalyzed by lipase in organic solvent Therisod, M.;A. M. Klibanov
- Biotechnol. Lett. v.14 Glucoside synthesis by glucoamylase or β-glucosidase in organic solvents Valerie L.;M. R. Willemot
- Synthesis Esterolytic and lipolytic enzymes in organic synthesis Boland, W.;C. Frobl;M. Lorenz