- Volume 25 Issue 4
토양길항세균 Bacillus sp. KL-3의 대사산물을 이용한 벼도열병균 Pyricularia oryzae의 생물학적방제
- 김규영 (영남대학교 자연자원대학 응용미생물학과) ;
- 김상달 (영남대학교 자연자원대학 응용미생물학과 Tel. 82-53-810-2395 E-mail : sdkim＠ynucc.yeungnam.ac.kr)
- Published : 1997.08.01
Biocontrol of plant pathogens provides an alternative means of reducing the incidence of plant diseases without the negative aspects of chemical pesticides. Nowdays, as the resistant fungi about the chemical fungicides have revealed and the concern of environment has increased, the biological control of phytopathogenic fungi by the antagonistic microorganisms is very much indispensable. For the selection of strong antagonistic bacterium for biological control agent of rice leafblast and cucumber gray mold rot, the antifungal strain KL-3 strain was selected among 120 strains isolated from the rhizosphere soils. And the strain was identified to be a species of Bacillus subtilis or closely related strain. In several biochemical and in vitro antibiosis tests, antifungal substances of Bacillus sp. KL-3 were presumed heat stable, micromolecular antibiotic substances. In vivo test and vinyl house field test, the antifungal substances of Bacillus sp. KL-3 represented excellent biocontrol ability aganist Alternaria mali, Phyricularia oryzae, and Alternaria kikuchiana as well as broad spectrum of other fungi. In particular, Bacillus sp. KL-3 strain showed more predominant activity than some chemical fungicides against fungi shown to resist chemcal fungicides.
Biological control;Antifungal ntibiotics;Pyricularia ory-zae;Botritis cinerea
- Science v.115 Translocation of streptomycin in bean plant and its effect on bacterial blights Mitchell, J. W.;Zaumeter, W. J.;Anderson, W. P.
- J. Antibiot., ser. A. v.11 BlasticidinS, a new antibiotic Takeuchi, S.;Hirayama, K.;Ueda, K.;Sasaki, H.;Yonehara, H.
- Phytopathol v.76 Production and partial characterization of antagonistic to Monillinia fructicola from Bacillus subtilis Mckeen, C. D.;Reilly, C. C.;Pusey, P. L.
- Am. Soci. Microviol. Washington Manual of methods for general bacteriology Gerhardt, P.
- Ann. Rev. Phytopath. v.25 Screening for fungicides Shephand, M. C.
- Method. Enz. v.1 Green, A. A.;Hughes, W. L.
- Microorg. Ferment. v.11 새로운 산업미생물의 탐색 Yu, J. H.
- In rice disease, 2nd (ed.) Fungus disease-foliage disease Ou, S. H.
- Bull. Torrey Botan. Club v.71 Bacteriostatic and bacteriocidal properties of antibiotic substances with social reference to plant pathogenic bacteria Waksman, S. A.;Bugie, E.;Reiley, H. C.
- Bergey's Manual of systematic bacteriology v.1 Krieg, N. R.;Holt, J. C.
- Phytopathol. v.77 Possible role of competition for nutrients in biocontrol of Pythium damping-off by bacteria Yigal, E.;Ilan, C.
- Proceedings of a seminar on horizontal resistance to the blast disease of rice Recent advances in studies on horizontal resistance to blastdisease of rice Japan Kozaka, T.
- The polyoxin, pyrimidine nucleoside pepeptide antibiotics inhibiting fungal cell wall biosynthesis Heterocycles v.13 Isono, K.;Suzuki, S.
- Elsevier The column in liquid chromatography. In contemporary practice of chromatography Poole, C. H.;Schuette, S. A.
- Elsevier Antibiotics. isolation, separation and purification Weinstein, M. J.;Wagman, G. H.
- 農藥學 鄭永浩;朴英善
- 서울대학교 대학원 박사 논문 방선균의 일주가 생산하는 항진균성 항생물질에 관한 연구 고영희