- Volume 39 Issue 6
The study was conducted in order to investigate the basic geotechnical properties of sand-bentonite mixtures with the various bentonite contents. The results obtained are as follows : 1. Optimum moisture content of sand-bentonite mixtures was approximately 17.10~18.52% corresponding to the maximum dry density of 1.58~1 .64gf/
- Proc. of the 6the ICSMFE v.1 The Effect of Surface-Ion Attractive Forces on the Permeability of Bentonite Arnold,M.
- 44th Canadian Geotechnical Conference v.2 Prediction of Compactive Effort for a Bentonite-Sand Mixture Boonsinsuk,P.;Pulles,B.C.;Kjartanson,B.H.;Dixon,D.A.
- Proc. of the 12th ICSMFE v.1 Medium-scale experience on highly-compacted bentonites Bucher,F.;Mayor,P.A.
- First Geotechnical Congress on Environmental geotechniques Design and construction of Soil-Bentonite slurry Wall Chan Wah-Tak;Daniel C. Hsu
- Canadian Geotechnical Journal v.27 no.2 Sand-bentonite liners : field control methods Chapuis Robert,P.
- Canadian Geotechnical Journal v.27 no.1 Sand-bentonite liners : predicting permeability from laboratory tests Chapuis Robert,P.
- Canadian Geotechnical Journal v.29 Design, construction, performance, and the soil-bentonite liners of two lagoons Chapuis Robert,P.;Jacques Lavoie;Doris Girard
- J. of the Geotechnical Eng. Division, v.106 no.GT4 Soil-Bentonite Slurry Trench Cutoffs D'Appolonia David,J.
- 44th Canadian Geotechnical Conference v.2 no.61 Assessing pressure-Volume Equilibrium in Bentonite-based Materials Dixon,D.A.;Wan,A.W.L.;Graham,J.;Kjartanson,B.H.
- Geotechnical Testing Journal, GTJODJ v.15 no.1 Characteristics of a Bentonite Slurry as a Sealant Edil Tuncer,B.;Muhanna Ahmed,S.H.
- ASTM STP 874 Procedure and Equipment Factors Affecting Permeability Testing of a Bentonite-Sand Liner Material Edil Tuncer B.;Erickson Allan E.
- Geotechnical Special Publication v.9 no.13 Quality Control Testing for a Sand-Bentonite Liner Garlanger John E.;Cheung Francis K.;Tannous Bishar S.
- Canadian Geotechnical Journal v.26 Strength and Volume Change Behavior of a Sand-Bentonite Mixtures Graham,J.;Saadat,F.;Gray,M.N.;Dixon,D.A.;Zhang,Q.Y.
- Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering v.10 no.3 Selection criteria for slurry trench cutoffs Haug,M.D.;Kozicki,P.
- Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering v.15 Design and construction of a prehydrated sand-bentonite liner to contain brine Haug,M.D.;Barbour,S.L.;Pierre Longval
- Canadian Society for Civil Engineers Annual Conference Hydraulic Performance of slurry Trench backfill in Brine Environments Haug,M.D.;Barbour,S.L.;Tang,R.
- Canadian Geotechnical Journal v.29 Impact of molding water content on hydraulic conductivity of compacted sand-bentonite Haug,M.D.;Lionel C.Wong
- Symposium on Hydraulic Conductivity and Contaminant Migration Haug,M.D.;Brigitte Boldt-Leppin
- Geotechnical Special Publication v.9 no.13 Influential factors in soil liner for waste disposal facilities Hermann,J.G.;Elsburry,B.R.
- Canadian geotechnical Society, 44th Canadian Geotechnical Conference v.2 Hydraulic Conductivity of Compacted bentonite-Sand Kenney,T.C.;Veen,W.A.;Swallow,M.A.;Sungaila,M.A.
- First Int'l Congress on Environmental Geotechnics Kozicki Paul;Steven Harty;John P.Kozicki
- Canadian geotechnical Journal v.29 Remarks on the design of clay liners used in lagoons as hydraulic barriers Leroueil,S.;Le Bihan,J.P.;Bouchard,R.
- Geotechnical Testing Journal, GTJODJ v.18 no.2 Analysis and Estimation of the Coefficient of Consolidation Narasimha Raju P.S.R.;Pandian,N.S.;Nagaraj,T.S.
- Geotechnical Testing Journal, GTJODJ v.18 no.1 Permeability and Compressibility Behavior of Bentonite-Sand/Soil Mixtures Pandian,N.S.;Nagaraj,T.S.;Raju,P.S.R.N.
- Canadian Geotechnical Society 44th Canadian Geotechnical Conference v.2 The physicoochemical properties of bentonites and the performance of Sand-bentonite mixtures Reschke,A.E.;Haug,M.D.
- Geotechnical Testing Journal, GTJODJ v.13 no.3 Consolidation behavior of soils Sridharan,A.;Prakash,K.;Asha,S.R.
- Journal of geotechnical Engineering v.120 no.3 Landfill Liner Interface Strengths from Torsional-Ring-Shear Tests Stark,T.D.;Poeppel,A.R.
- Geotechnique v.42 no.1 Design aspects and permeability testing of natural clay and sand-bentonite liners Van Ree C.C.D.F.;Weststrate,F.A.;Meskers,C.G.;Bremmer,C.N.
- Geotechnical Testing Journal, GTJODJ v.13 no.3 Influence of Soil Structure on the Stress-Strain Behavior of Sand-bentonite Mixtures Wan,A.W.L.;Graham,J.;Gray,M.N.