- Volume 21 Issue 12
The cyclic variations can be characterized by the variations in different type of parameters. These parameters may be grouped into four main categories: pressure-related parameters, combustion-related parameters, flame front-related parameters, and exhaust gas-related parameters. One of the resultant effects of the cycle-by-cycle variation in the combustion process, which is the most important with regard to the engine performance characteristics, is the cycle-by-cycle variation in IMEP. This paper uses the repetitive discharge igniter, which can change the ignition energy easily, to study on idle stability in a spark ignition engine. From this device, the 6 number of spark and 0.20 ms spark interval, it is very available for the idle stability.
- SAE paper 902143 Cycle-to-Cycle IMEP Fluctuations in a Stoichiometrically-Fueled S. I. Engine at Low Speed and Load Sztenderowicz, M. L.;Heywood, J. B.
- SAE Paper 950814 Cycle-by-Cycle Variations in Combustion and Mixture Concentration in the Vicinity of Spark Plug Gap Lee, K. H.;Foster, D. E.
- SAE paper 940987 Cyclic Variability in Spark Ignition Engines A Literature Survey Ozdor, N,;Dulger, M.;Sher, E.
- SAE paper 940987 Cyclic Variability in Spark Ignition Enginess A Literature Survey Ozdor, N.;Dulger, M.;Sher, E.
- Combustion and Flame v.72 Cyclic Variation and Turbulence Structure in Spark-Ignition Engines Hill, P. G.
- SAE paper 920154 Velocity and Turbulence Measurements Close to a Spark Plug Halldin, C.
- Combustion and Flame v.78 The Relationship Between Cyclic Variation in Spark-Ignition Enginess and the Small Structure of Turbulence Hill, P. G.;Kapil, A.
- SAE paper 93081 Influence of Velocity Near the Spark Plug on Early Flame Development Johansson, B.
- SAE paper 880518 A Study of Flame Development and Engine Performance with Breakdown Ignition Systems in a Visualization Engine Pichinger, S.;Heywood, J. B.
- Twenty-Third Symposium(International) on Combustion A Model for Flame Kernel Development in a Spark-Ignition Engine Pichinger, S.;Heywood, J. B.
- 내연기관 이성열
- 성균관대학교 박사학위 논문 다회수 스파크 점화기관의 기관성능 및 방전효과에 관한 연구 한병호
- 대한기계학회 1995년 춘계 학술대회 논문집(II) 기관용 용량방전식 다회수 스파크 점화장치의 희박연소 특성 나성오;한성빈;최규훈;이상준;이종태
- 대한기계학회논문집 v.19 no.10 희박혼합기에 대한 다점점화의 점화능력 및 연소 특성 이상준;나성오;한성빈;이용균;이종태
- SAE Paper 952396 Ignitability and Combustion Characteristics of the Multi Spark Capacitor Discharge Ignitor for a Lean Burn Engine Han, S. B.;Choi, K. B.;Ra, S. O.;Lee, S. J.;Lee, J. T.
- SAE Paper 970035 Relating Subjective Idle Quality to Engine Combustion Hoard, J.;Rehagen, L.
- Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals Heywood, J. B.
- M.I.T. Thesis A Practical Burn Rate Analysis for Use in Engine Development and Design Cheng, H. M.