- Volume 20 Issue 5
Effect of Lentinus edodes on the Growth of Intestinal Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Bae, Eun-Ah (Department of Food and Nutrition, KyungHee Universtiy) ;
- Kim, Dong-Hyun (College of Pharmacy, KyungHee University) ;
- Han, Myung-Joo (Department of Food and Nutrition, KyungHee Universtiy)
- Published : 1997.10.01
As the growth factor of lactic acid bacteria, LD (trehalose) was isolated from Lentinus edode5 by using silica gel column chromatography. LD induced the growth of Bifidobacteria breve and Lactobacillus brevis, which were isolated from human feces. LD selectively induced the growth of lactic acid bacteria among total microflora. When total intestinal microflora were cultured in the medium containing LD, it stimulated the growth of lactic acid bacteria and inhibited harmful enzymes,
- Cancer v.40 Alterations in faecal microflora enzymes related to diet, age, Lactobacillus supplements, and dimethylhydrazine Goldin,B.;Gorbach,L.
- Korean J. Fd. Hygiene v.8 Rapid detection of growth facter of intestinal lactic acid bacteria Han,M.J.;Im,H.Y.;Kim,D.H.
- Korean J. Fd. Sci. Technol. v.28 Effect of mushrooms on the growth of intestinal lactic acid bacteria Han,M.J.;Bae,E.A.;Rhee,Y.K.;Kim,D.H.
- Fd. Technol. Jun. Bifidobacteria, Activity and potential benefits Hughes,D.B.;Hoover,D.G.
- Fd. Technol. Jun. Bifidobacteria, Research and development in Japan Ishibashi,N.;Shimamura,S.
- Biol. Pharm. Bull. v.40 pH-lnducible β-glucosidase and β-glucuronidase of intestinal bacteria Kim,D.H.;Kang,H.J.;Kim,S.W.;Kobashi,K.
- Biol. Pharm. Bull. v.17 Characterization of β-glucosidase and β-glucuronidase of alkalotolerant intestinal bacteria Kim,D.H.;Kang,H.J.;Park,S.H.;Kobashi,K.
- Science v.199 β-Glucuronidase catalized hydrolysis of benze-α-pyrene-glucuronide and binding to DNA Kinoshita,K.;Gelvoin,H.V.
- Can. Inst. Fd. Sci. Technol. J. v.23 Bifidobacteria and bifidogenic factors Modler,H.W.;McKellar,R.C.;Yaguchi,M.
- Bifidus v.7 Charactristics of oligosaccharides and their physiological effects Sugawara,M.
- Fd. Technol. Oct. Health effects of oligosaccharides Tomomatsu,H.
- Isolation and identification of anerobic bacteria Analysis of final products by gas chromatography Ueno,K.;Watanabe B.;Kino,M.;Ueno,K.(Ed.)
- Cancer v.40 Colon cancer: its epidemiology abd exoerimental production Weisbuger,J.H.;Reddy,B.S.