- Volume 12 Issue 4
Specimens of the sabellid polychaetes are exmined. They were collected in the Yellow Sea from Sept. 17 to Oct. 2, 1992 within the framework of Korea-China Yellow Sea Research Joint Program. Additional materials were also provided from the benthic samples collected from the subtidal shallow waters of the Kwang-yang Bay, Korea. Two secies of the genus Euchone (Polychaeta, Sabellidae), Euchone hancocki Banse and Euchone incolor Hartman are described and illustrated. This paper reports the first record of these two sabellids in Korea waters.
- Desdemina una Augeneriella (Sabellidae, Polychaeta) v.119 Die Gattungen Oriopsis Banse, K.
- Proc. Biol. Soc. Wash. v.83 no.35 The small species of Euchone Malmgren (Sabellidae, Polychaeta) Banse, K.
- Fish. Bull. v.70 Redescription of some species of Chone Kroyer and Euchone Malmgren, and three new species (Sabellidae, Polychaeta) Banes, K.
- Allan Hancock Pacific Expeds v.28 Deep water benthic polychaetous annelids off New England to Bemuda and other North Atlanthic areas Hartman, O.
- Allan hancook Pacific Expeds. v.19 no.2 Quantitive survey of the benetic of san Perdro Basin, Southern Califonia. Ⅰ. Final results and conclusion Hartman, O.
- Ministry of Education, Republic of Korea. Vol. 31. Polychaeta. v.31 Illustrated Encyclopedia of Funna and Flora of Korea Paik, E. I.
- Ann. Mag. Nat. Hist. v.13 no.2 A new species of Sabellidae(Annelida, Polychaeta) from Southern Califonia Reish, D. J.
- Acta Zootaxonomica Sinica v.18 no.3 A new species of Euchone from Yellow Sea(Polychaeta:Sabellidae) Zhao, J.;W. Westheide;B. L. Wu