- Volume 12 Issue 4
A new species of Caprellidae, Ca;rella multitberculum collected from 3 localities in the coast of the East Sea in Korea, is described and illustrated. This new species is very close to Caprella soyo Arimoto, 1934 from Japan, but is distinguished from it by having the more numerous small tubercles on body surface, the shorter flagellum of antenna 1 and the smaller appendages of abdomen. Moreover, the shape of propodus of gnathopod 2 reveals several prominent differences between the two.
- Dobutsugaku-zasshi(Zool. Mag. Tokyo) v.46 Caprellidae(Crustaces)collected by Tokyo Imp. Fish. Emper, Sta. T/s Soyomaru Arimoto, I.
- Korea. Korean J. Zool. v.18 Faunal studies on the genus Caprella (Crustacea: Amphipoda, Caprellidae) Kim, H. S.;K. S. Lee
- Korean J. Zool. v.21 Systematic study of Amphipoda (Crustacea) in Korea Ⅲ. Four unrecored caprellids(Caprellidae) from south korea Kim, H. S.;K. S. Lee
- Korean J. Zool. v.21 System study of Amphipoda (Crustacea) in Korea. Ⅴ. Description of one hitherto unrecorded species and two known species from Korean waters Lee, K. S.
- Korean J. Syst. Zool. v.Special Issue no.2 Faunda of caprellidae (Amphipoda) of Cheju Island and its adjacent waters Korea Lee, K. S.
- Rep. KACN v.18 Report on a collection of marine animals from Gogunsan Islands Lee, K. S.;W. Kim
- Korean J. Zool. v.36 Caprellids(Amphipoda, Caprellidae)from the East Sea in Korea Lee, K. S.;C. M. Lee
- Siboga-Expeditie, Monogr v.34 Die Caprellidae der Siboga-Expedition Mayer, P.
- Japan. Proc. Biol. Soc. Wash. v.106 Caprella arimotoi, a new species (Crustacea:Amphipoda:Caprelidae) from the Seto Ialand Sea Takeuchi, I.