- Volume 12 Issue 3
he observation of the egg microstrutures on the five Korean mosquito species showed some useful results to identify the species. There have appeared five classified groups with characters of egg structured on 20 Aedes species and 3 Culex specie니 in the cluster analysis. Among the 23 species, A desmotes and A. mediopunctatus perplexus were completely separated form other Aedes species.
- Mosquitoe News v.15 Prepareration of the chorion of eggs of aedine mosquitoes for microscopy. Craig, Jr., G. B.
- Ann. Ent. Soc. Am. v.53 Eggs of floodwater mosquitoes. Ⅶ. Species of Aedes common in the southeastern United States (Diptera:Culicidae). Craig, Jr., G. B.;W. R. Horsfall
- Ann. Tropical Med. Parasit. v.63 no.4 The surface structure of aedine eggs as seen with the scanning electron microscope. Hinton, H. E.;M. W. Service
- Keimyung Univ. Med. J. v.6 no.1 Scanning electron microscopic observations on egg surface structure of mosquitoes in Korea. Joo. C. Y.;S. K. Suh
- Jap. J. Sanit. Zool. v.26 no.1 Scanning electron microscopy of mosquitoes. Part Ⅳ. The egg surface of 3 species of Aedes from Japan. Matsuo, K.
- J. Formosan Med. Assoc. v.73 Scanning electron microscopy of mosqutoes. part Ⅲ. The egg surface structure of 5 species from Taiwan and 2 species from Indonesia. Matsuo, K.;J. C. Lien;Y. Yoshida
- J. Kyoto Pref. Univ. Med. v.81 no.7 The scanning electron microscopy of mosquitoes (Diptera:Culicidae). I. The egg surface of five species of Aedes and Armigeres subalbatus. Matsuo, K.;Y. Yoshida;I. Kunou
- J. Med. Ent. v.11 no.2 Scanning electron microscopy of mosquitoes. Ⅱ. The egg surface structure of 13 species of Aedes from Taiwan. Matsuo, K.;Y. Yoshda;J. C. Lien
- Jap. J. Sanit. Zool. v.24 Chorionic markings of some aedine mosquitoes in Japan. I. Preliminary observations by a scanning electron microscope and a reflected lighting microscope. Moriya, K.;T. Yabe;F. Harada
- J. Exp. Med. v.41 no.2 The use of scanning electron microscopy in morphology and taxonomy of some mites and mosquitoes. Sasa, M.;A. Shirasaka;Y. Wada;H. Suzuki;H. Tanaka;S. Noda