- Volume 5 Issue 4
The temnoral variations of the suspended material concentration (SMC) during spring-neap tidal cycle was investigated at more than 30 stations in Deukryang Bay, Korea, in 1 and 23 July, 1992. The averaged total SMC in spring tide was two times more than those in neap tide. It can be explained that the strong tidal current in spring tide disturbed bottom waters and induced higher SMC in the bay. The areal distributions of SMC for the surface and the bottom layers in the bay shows much different patterns during spring and neap tidal cycle. We concluded that the vertical stratification intensity of water mass is important factor of the horizonatal distribution of SMC in the bay.
- 한국해양학회지 v.29 no.3 득량만의 퇴적물 및 부유물 특성 공영세;이병걸
- 수로국 v.1 조석표
- Korea. Continenatal Shelf Research v.11 no.2 Sedimentological and geotechnical propeties of fine-grained sediments in part of the South Sea Chough,S.K.;Lee,H.J.;S.J.Han
- Continenatal Shelf Research v.10 no.12 Clay minerals of the recent fine-grained sediments on the Korean continental shelves Park,Y.A.;B.K.Khim
- Marine Geology. v.48 Gamak bay, southern coast of Korea: sedimentation on a tide-dominated rocky embayment Kang,H.J.;S.K.Cho
- Thesis, National Fisheries University of Pusan A study of physical oceanographic characteristics of Deukryang Bay using numerical and analytical models in summer Lee,B.G.
- Proceedings of FOID '93, The Second International Conference on Fisheries and Ocean Industrial Development for Productivity Enhancement of the Coastal Waters Physical feature of the multidisciplinary oceanographic studies in Deukryang Bay, Korea Lee,J.C.;H.K.Rho
- Continenatal Shelf Research v.9 no.3 Sediment transport and flow over sand waves in a non-rectilinear tidal environment: Bass Strait, Australia Malikides,M.;Harris,P.T.;P.M.Tate
- Continenatral Shelf Research v.14 no.10;11 Sediment-transport events on the Northern California continental shelf during 1990~1991 stress experiment Sherwood,C.R.;Bytan,B.;Cacchione,D.E.;Draken,D.E.;Gross,T.F.;Sternberg,R.W.;Wiberg,P.L.;A.J.Williams
- Nature v.250 Fronts in Irish Sea Simpson,J.H.;J.R.Hunter
- Continenatal Shelf Research v.14 no.15 Sediment movement on the continental shelf off bombay, India Veerayya,M.;A.S.Muralinath