- Volume 29 Issue 6
This study was performed to determine the effect of maternal protein intake on 1) the concentration of immune substances in milk 2) degree of passive immunity to pups via lactation, and 3) specific antibody production to a specific antigen,
- 한국영양학회지 v.25 영양상태와 면역능력 김화영
- Am J Clin Nutr v.53 Nutrition and immunity : lessons from the past and new insights into the future Chandra,R.K.
- J Nutr v.122 Protein-energy malnutrition and immunological responses Chandra,R.K.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.37 Effect of maternal nutritional status on immunological substanes in human colostrum and milk. Miranda,R.;Saravia,N.G.;Ackerman,R.;Murphy,N.;McMurray,D.N.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.51 Antimicrobial proteins of maternal and cord sers and human milk in relationto maternal nutritional status Chang,S.J.
- 한국영양학회지 v.27 임산부의 영양상태와 모유의 면역물질함량에 관한 연구 김화영;김영나;김순미
- Proc Soc Exp Biol Med v.148 Rat immunoglobulin in serum and secretions : Comparision of IgM, IgA and IgG in serum, colostrum, milk and saliva of protein malnourished and normal rats Michalek,S.M.;Rahman,A.F.R.;Mcghee,J.R.
- Ann N Y Acad Sci v.409 Colostrum derived immunity and maternal-neonatal interaction Orga,P.L.;Losonsky,G.A.;Fishaut,M.
- Ann Allergy v.53 The immune respenses of the mammary gland and its significance for the neonate Hanson,L.;Ahlstedt,S.;Andersson,B.;Cruz,J.R.
- J Immunol v.141 Effects of early antigen exposure through lactation on later specific antibody responses in mice Komatsu,T.;Okao,M.;Miyamoto,H.;Chen,T.;Shinka,S.
- Nutr Rev. v.45 Banked milk is low in immunologically protective proteins
- Acta Paediatr Scand v.66 Antimicrobial factors in human milk Reddy,V.;Bhaskaram,C.;Raghuramuhi,N.;Jagadeesan,V.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.53 Lysozyme, lactoferrin, and secretory immunoglobulin A content in breast milk : Influence of duration of lactation, nutrition status, prolactin status, and parity of mother Hennart,P.F.;Brasseur,D.J.;Desnoeck,J.B.D.
- Science v.190 Antibody formation in first and second generation offspring of nutritionally deprived rats. Chandra,R.K.
- Int Allergy appl Immun v.78 investigation of the allergenicity of β-lactoglobulin and its cleavage fragments Huang,Q.;Coleman,J.W.;Stanworth,D.R.
- Int Archs Allergy appl Immun v.101 Serum antibody response elicited by a casein diet is direcdted to only limited determinants of α s1-casein Kim,S.M.;Enomoto,A.;hachimura,S;Yamauch,K.;Kaminogana,S.
- J Nutr v.122 Postnatal selenium repletion protects lungs of neonatal rats from hyperoxia Kim,H.Y.;Picciano,M.F.;Wallig,M.A.
- J Biol Chem v.193 Protein Measurment with the Folin Phenol Reagent Lowry,O.H.;Gosebrough,N.J.;Farr,A.L.;Randall,R.J.
- 免疫學寶驗入門 松橋直;成內秀雄
- J Exp Med v.24 Serum and urinary lysozyme (muramidase) in monocytic and monmyelocytic leukemia Osserman,E.F.;Lawlor,D.P
- Acta Padiatr Scand v.80 MemoryT cells in human breast milk Bertotto,A.;Castellucci,G.;Scalise,F.;Tognellini,R.;Vaccaro,R.
- Immunology v.79 Immunoglobulin G binding sites on the human foetal intestine : A possible mechanism for the passive transfer of immunity from mother to infant Israel,E.J.;Simister,N.;Freiberg,E.;Caplan,A.;Walker,W.A.
- Am J Clin Nutr v.24 Host resistance to infection Mata,L.J.;Wyatt,R.G.