- Volume 12 Issue 2
Assessment of Long-Range Transport of Atmospheric Pollutants using a Trajectory Model with the puff Concept
퍼프 유적선모델에 의한 대기오염물질의 장거리수송량의 평가
- 정관영 (서울대학교 대기과학과)
- Published : 1996.06.01
To investigate the source-receptor relationships aerosol model has been used to simulate the distribution behavior of the yellow sand. Data for meteorological fields were obtained by Meso-scale Analysis and Prediction Model System/Seoul National University (MAPMS/SNU) for five days (10-14 April 1988). To obtain the distributions of concentration of yellow sand,the aerosol model has been modified to allow quantifications of relative concentration distributions of yellow sand. Source regions of yellow sand were delineated by soil maps of China and emission rate as a function of wind stress(Westphal et al., 1987). Using 3-dimensional wind fields the backward trajectories from 3 receptor grids at the layer of .sigma. =0.95, 0.9, 0.85, 0.8 were calculated. In order to facilitate quantitative assessment of source-receptor relationships, it was assumed that the perturbations in along-trajectory and cross-trajectory proceed linearly with time, in accord with Gaussian distribution characteristics. On the basis of this assumption, the probability fields were calculated from every grid point with source strength 1. Using these probability fields and emission retes, the potential contributions of upstream sources along the trajectories were estimated. The results of this study indicate that the application of trajectory modeling is useful in investigating the quantitative relationship between source and receptor regions.
- J. Geophys. Res v.92 no.D12 A 3-dimen-sional Eulerian acid deposition model: Physical concepts and formulation Chang,J.S.;R.A.Brost;I.S.A.Isaksen;S.Madronich;P.Middleton;W.R.Stockwell;C.J.Walcek
- Acta Meteorologica Sinica v.5 no.2 A case study on sandstorm Yang,D.;X.Xu;Y.Wen
- Mon. Wea. Rew v.111 A simple positive definite advection scheme with small implicit diffusion Smolarkiewicz,P.K.
- Proceedings of 1st international joint seminar on the regional deposition processes in the atmosphere Numerical simulation of a yellow sand event observed in Korea Chung,K.Y.;S.U.Park
- J. Appl. Meteor v.16 Accuracy of various techniques for estimating boundary-layer trajectories Hoeker,W.H.
- J. Geophys. Res v.92 no.D3 A two-dimensional numerical investigation of the dynamics and microphysics of Sahara dust storms Westphal,D.L.;O.B.Toon;T.N.Carlson
- 대기보전학회지 v.7 no.2 등엔트로피 궤적에 의한 황사의 장거리 이동경로 분석 윤순창;박경선
- 대기보전학회지 v.10 no.3 한반도 중부지방에 관측된 1992~1993년 산성비의 특성과 공기 이동 경로 분석 전영신;조하만;권원태
- 기상학회지 v.31 no.1 한반도에 황사 출현시의 종관기상 특징 정관영;박순웅
- 대기보전학회지 v.9 no.4 동북아시아 대기 오염물질의 장거리 이동에 관한 연구 강동근;김선태;김정욱
- An introduction to boundary layer meteorology Stull,R.B.
- J. Meteor. Soc. Japan v.66 Lidar observation and numerical simulation of a Kosa(Asian dust) over Tsukuba,Japan during the spring of 1986 Kai,K.;Y.Okada;O.Uchino;I.Tabata;H.Nakamura
- 대기보전학회지 v.7 no.3 대기오염의 장거리 이동사례연구: 황사, TSP, Sulphate의 발원지 추적 정용승;김태군
- Mon. Wea. Rew v.114 Techniques of Lagrangian trajectory analysis in isentropic coordinates Merill,J.T.;R.Bleck;D.Boudra
- J. Com. Phys v.45 Numerical solution of atmospheric diffusion equation for chemically reacting flows McRac,G.J.;W.R.Goodin;J.H.Seinfeld
- Mon. Wea. Rew v.113 The accuracy of trajectory models as revealed by the observing system simulation experiments Kuo,Y.H.;M.Skumanich;P.L.Haagenson;J.S.Chang
- J. Appl. Meteor v.19 Trajectories analysis of summertime sulfate concenaration in the northeastern United States Samson,P.J.
- J. Clim. and Appl. Meteor v.25 Uncertainty in trajectory calculations due to low resolution meteorological data Kahl,J.D.;P.J.Samson
- 서울대학교 중규모 분석 및 예보모델 시스템 개요서 이동규
- 서울대학교 박사학위논문 한반도에서 관측된 황사의 수치모의 정관영