- Volume 12 Issue 2
Characterization of Atmospheric Aerosols Scavenged by Rain Water
강수에 의한 대기 에어로졸 입자의 세정특성
- Mikio Kasahara
- 박정호 (경도대학 원자에너지연구소) ;
- 최금찬 (동아대학교 환경공학과) ;
- Published : 1996.06.01
In order to study the scavenging mechanism as a final goal, the characteristics of chemical components in the rain water were examined as a function of the amount of rainfall. The rain drops were collected sequentially with a rainfall interval amount of each 0.1 .sim. 0.5 mm from the beginning of rain. Rain water was separated into the soluble and insoluble components and the concentrations of 15 elements in both components were determined by the PIXE analysis. The elemental cencentrations decreased quickly till about 0.3 .sim. 0.5 mm of rainfall was obtained and then decreased gradually afterward. Fe, Ti, and Si in the aerosol particles caught in rain water were in high insoluble state. In contrast, almost whole of S and Cl were dissolved in rain water.
- Atmospheric chemistry and physics of air pollution Seinfeld,J.H.
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.10 no.2 제주도에서의 빗물 이온 농도분석 심상규;강창희;김용표
- PIXE によるエアロゾル粒子の元素分析 v.8 no.2 笠原三紀夫
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.7 no.3 일차원 적운모델을 이용한 산성강우 형성에 관한 수치적 연구 곽노혁;안상욱;홍민성
- Atmos. Environ v.12 The physical characteristics of sulfur aerosols Whitby,K.T.
- 大氣水圈の科學-黃砂 名古屋大氣水圈科學硏究所
- Atmos. Environ v.24 no.9 Numerical simulation of wet scavenging of air pollutions-Ⅱ. Modeling of rain composition at the ground Wang,T.T.;E.R.Altwicker;W.A.H.Asman
- Microphysics of clouds and precipitation Pruppacher,H.R.;J.D.Klett
- Atmos. Environ v.22 no.12 Aerosol and hydrometor concentrations and their chemical composition during winter precipitation along a mountain slope-Ⅱ Zinder,B.;T.Schumann;A.Waldvogel
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.6 no.2 액적의 크기분포를 고려한 일차원 적운모델의 개발에 관한 연구 곽노혁;김이호;홍민선
- An Ann Arbor Science v.4 Deposition both wet and dry, Acid precipitation series Hicks,B.B.
- Atmos. Environ v.12 Some aspects of the transfer of atmospheric trace constituents past the air-sea interface Slinn,W.G.S.(et al.)
- 酸性雨, 氣象硏究ノ-ト v.158 日本氣象學會
- Atmos. Environ v.28 no.14 Parametric study of selective removal of atmospheric aerosol by below-cloud scavenging Nieto,G.;P.J.;B.A.Garcia;J.M.F.Diaz;M.A.R.Brana