- Volume 12 Issue 1
A Study on the Size Distribution of Trace Metals Concentrations in the Ambient Aerosols
대기부유분진 중 미량 금속원소의 입경별 농도분포에 관한 연구
- 신훈중 (경희대학교 환경학과 대기오염연구실) ;
- 이태정 (경희대학교 환경학과 대기오염연구실) ;
- 김동술 (경희대학교 환경학과 대기오염연구실)
- Published : 1996.03.01
Total suspended particulate matters (TSP) were collected based on a size segregation method by a cascade impactor for 6 consecutive years (form Dec. 1989 to sep. 1994) in the Kyung Hee University-Suwon Campus, and 6 trace metals (Ca, Si, Fe, Pb, Cu, Zn) were determined by an x-ray fluorescence spectroscopy. Total number of samples collected during the study are 118 sets and each set of sample comsists of 9 filters. The levels of TSP and 6 trace metals were then used to examine seasonal and annual variations with respects to their size distributions. For statistical analyses, raw data were initially transformed by both logarithmic and root transformating to approximately normalize them, and then size distribution functions for each trace element were separately developed season-to-season by a regression analysis in order to obtain maximum amount of physical information, Subsequently, each developed model was verified by comparing with supervised data collected on 1994. The result showed that each prediction model was in good agreement except the fall, partly due to lack of the data collected on fall, 1994.
- Atmospheric Environment v.24A no.9 Modes in the size distribution of atmospheric inorganic aerosol John,W.;S.M.Wall;J.L.Ondo;W.Winklmay
- JAPCA v.37 no.11 Toxic trace element associated with airborne particulate matter: A Review Schroeder,W.H.;M.Dobson;D.M.Kane;N.D.Johnson
- J. Col. & Inter. Sci. v.39 no.203 The aersol size distribution of Los Angeles smog Whitby,K.T.;R.B.Husar;B.Y.H.Liu
- Atmospheric Environment v.27B no.2 Size distributions of trace metals in the atmosphere environment Lyons,J.M.;C.Venkatarman;H.H.Main;S.K.Frielderlander
- Atmospheric Environment v.26B no.1 A statistical analysis of particulate data sets in Brisbane, Simpson,R.W.
- An introduction to multivariate statistical analysis(2nd Edition) Anderson,T.W.
- Air & Waste Management for presentation at the 85th Annual Meeting & Exhibition Mass-size distribution and dry deposition flux of particles and metals in Chicago Noll,K.E.;T.M.Holsen;G.C.Fang;J.M.Lin
- Aersol measurement principles, tehniques, and applications Willeke,K.;P.A.Baron
- Atmospheric Environment v.25B no.1 Size distribution of trace metals in Ponce, Puerto Rico air particulate matter Infante,R.;I.L.Acosta
- Atmospheric Environment v.28 no.19 Atmospheric lead pollution in an urban area-Brisbane, Simpson,R.W.;H.Xu
- 대기보전학회지 v.8 no.1 X-선 형광분광법을 이용한 대기 부유분진 중 중금속의 농도 분포에 관한 연구 이태정;김동술
- Atmospheric Environment v.26B no.1 Size distribution of atmospheric aerosols and their source identification using factor analysis in Bombay, Sharma,V.K.;R.S.Patil
- 대기보전학회지 v.7 no.1 대기부유분진중 다환방향족탄화수소 및 중금속의 농도 손동헌;권창호;정원태;허문영
- Atmospheric Environment v.27A no.13 Atmospheric trace elements over source regions for chinese dust: concentrations, sources and atmospheric deposition on the loess plateau Zhang,X.;R.Arimoto;Z.An;T.Chen;G.Zhang;G.Zhu.;X..Wang